Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I saw you! San Diego Thread.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #2121
00taco00 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Reagan
00taco00's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a dark blue second gen with a tall ass white cb antenna mounted up against cab in the bed, socal tacomas sticker, loud muffler, other then that pretty much stock. In front of albertsons in rancho san diego. This is the second time ive seen this truck in the albertsons parking lot.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #2122
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
saw this guy a few weeks ago but just found the pic on my phone now, I feel like ive seen the truck before. It was at the IN-N-OUT off of Magnolia
Old 05-29-2012, 07:32 AM   #2123
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a white TRD Sport DC on base at Miramar this morning. General Grabbers, a lift, and the roof and lower bumper were painted black. They were sporting Tacomaworld and SoCal Tacomas decals. I know I've seen this truck before, just can't remember who it is.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #2125
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
That almost looks like Ryan's truck, except it has no bro' lean & diff rims, unless he made some changes ......

I thought the same thing
Old 05-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #2126
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
I think Ryan's front bumper is silver IIRC
Old 05-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #2127
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this guy in escondido saturday morning on mission and broadway. Looked liked camburg fronts, I was in a friends car

Old 05-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #2128
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Derek
dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Taco View Post
I saw a white TRD Sport DC on base at Miramar this morning. General Grabbers, a lift, and the roof and lower bumper were painted black. They were sporting Tacomaworld and SoCal Tacomas decals. I know I've seen this truck before, just can't remember who it is.
Sabres old truck it sounds like
Old 05-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #2129
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Taco View Post
Yup that sounds like my old truck
Old 05-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #2130
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
Saw this guy in escondido saturday morning on mission and broadway. Looked liked camburg fronts, I was in a friends car

Hey that's me I was on my way to build my front bumper, and yea it's the burg kit
Old 05-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #2131
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
Hey that's me I was on my way to build my front bumper, and yea it's the burg kit

DUDE !! You have been spotted... niiiiiice !!!!....
Old 05-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #2132
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
DUDE !! You have been spotted... niiiiiice !!!!....

I was like a kid on Xmas morning when I saw that haha. I need to make it out to the next meet or something,
Old 05-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #2133
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Yup that sounds like my old truck
I'd say that's the one.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #2134
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was like a kid on Xmas morning when I saw that haha. I need to make it out to the next meet or something,

I've been here almost 3 years & was spotted once & only because I told the member where I was gonna be... pretty fucking sad.....
Old 05-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #2135
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've been here almost 3 years & was spotted once & only because I told the member where I was gonna be... pretty fucking sad.....
Maybe once your truck leaves your driveway someone can spot you How far away now?
Old 05-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #2136
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
saw this guy a few weeks ago but just found the pic on my phone now, I feel like ive seen the truck before. It was at the IN-N-OUT off of Magnolia
Looking at the bed to frame gap, it appears to be a poser body spacer lift maybe.

That isn't me. I have silver bumpers, silver handles, a CB, de-badged, and I don't have the silly bed protector plastic on the front, and clear head lights. 18" X-Runner rims on 33" tires too. haha

Oh, and I have wayyyy more bro travel than that.

I keep seeing a speedway blue DC longbed with behind the grille lights on the 163 south in the mornings.

Today on the 15 north around 6:45am just north of Miramar I saw a silver DC shortbed with bro travel.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:28 AM   #2137
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice it looked awesome! Where did you get your bumper done? oh and is it done?
Old 05-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #2138

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
Maybe once your truck leaves your driveway someone can spot you How far away now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Looking at the bed to frame gap, it appears to be a poser body spacer lift maybe.

That isn't me. I have silver bumpers, silver handles, a CB, de-badged, and I don't have the silly bed protector plastic on the front, and clear head lights. 18" X-Runner rims on 33" tires too. haha

Oh, and I have wayyyy more bro travel than that.

I keep seeing a speedway blue DC longbed with behind the grille lights on the 163 south in the mornings.

Today on the 15 north around 6:45am just north of Miramar I saw a silver DC shortbed with bro travel.
yea I was pretty sure it wasnt your truck but it reminded me of it
Old 05-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
nice it looked awesome! Where did you get your bumper done? oh and is it done?
Actually I was going to ampm then to my buddy's to work on the bumper, it's like 95% finished just need to weld the tabs for the skid and mount the skid. I think I'll eventually put an extra bar on it when I decide on lights. I'll post pics when I get it done.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:41 AM   #2140
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually I was going to ampm then to my buddy's to work on the bumper, it's like 95% finished just need to weld the tabs for the skid and mount the skid. I think I'll eventually put an extra bar on it when I decide on lights. I'll post pics when I get it done.
I was gonna say you need a build thread !