Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I saw you! San Diego Thread.

Old 06-09-2013, 01:57 AM   #3101
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
mission valley is the central location for all mall crawling bro trucks in san diego.

i see rodrigo and albert all over san diego randomly haha

Ahhh, i see, but mission valley is the apex of mall crawl bro rake braaaahs

come to think of it pretty sure Lembowski lives/mobs down there too...
Old 06-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #3102
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

How's mama rodrigo ?? you guys getting anxious ??
Doing really good! Almost there, two more months!
Old 06-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #3103
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahhh, i see, but mission valley is the apex of mall crawl bro rake braaaahs

come to think of it pretty sure Lembowski lives/mobs down there too...
I'm to hipster for Mission Valley.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #3104
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I'm too ironic for Mission Valley.
FIFY
Old 06-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #3105
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ship Serviceman 3rd Class
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Mission valley about an hour ago.
Me
Old 06-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #3106
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
FIFY
Did you get your truck "dialed" in at Pine Valley yet
Old 06-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #3107
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha . Good stuff
Old 06-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #3108
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
Me

I thought your truck was white or silver/gray...

No matter.... you still need springs dude..
Old 06-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #3110
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Thought it was pabst
Old 06-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #3111
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
I thought east county was all the bro mall crawlers? I see those danger rangers all over Santee/Lakeside/El Cajon. The ones that stare like they're gonna throw their natty ice at you at any moment....gotta be careful
We are the same in the valley, except we throw craft beers.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #3112
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha it's doing good other than ridin on the spare now
Old 06-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #3113
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We are the same in the valley, except we throw craft beers.
Shit throw some my way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Thought it was pabst
Yeah that one too. They try and get fancy and throw the blue ribbon title around. Shit still taste like bum piss bro
Old 06-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #3114
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ship Serviceman 3rd Class
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought your truck was white or silver/gray...

No matter.... you still need springs dude..
Nope always been black but I got new gunmetal Konigs... Had stock silver wheels when u saw my truck before. And yea suspension is next on the list. Lol
Old 06-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #3115
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dialed in my girlfriends Saturn at penile valley trolololol
Old 06-10-2013, 02:00 PM   #3116
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Shut up, I can barely see over my hood. LOL
Old 06-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #3117
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
I dialed in my girlfriends Saturn at penile valley trolololol
wat ya doin' dickhead ??....
Old 06-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #3118
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I'm about to hit up the mission valley Costco in a little bit for mall crawling Mondays anybody else gonna be down there? Haha
Old 06-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #3119
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn I'm about to hit up the mission valley Costco in a little bit for mall crawling Mondays anybody else gonna be down there? Haha

Leo said he was but he's busy leaning on a shovel somewhere....
Old 06-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #3120
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I actually need stuff from costco.. haha