Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I saw you! San Diego Thread.

Old 06-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #3141
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
with oversplash all over the fucking truck!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, ya, oily spray on the wells, ROFL.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #3143
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
35 inch mudders?
Haha no, 33" BFG A/T's
Old 06-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #3144
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
its ok to look at the menu, just dont order.....
Old 06-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #3145
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
ya but the chicks that do like off-roadeded trucks usually are good in the sack...
And the ones that drive them are even better
Old 06-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #3146
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
its ok to look at the menu, just dont order.....
Don't matter where ya get you're appetite, as long as you're eatin at home
Old 06-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #3147
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Don't matter where ya get you're appetite, as long as you're eatin at home

Spoken like a pro!
Old 06-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #3149
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
And the ones that drive them are even better
they make gear shift rev noises and bounce like on a whoop section when on top.. LOL
Old 06-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #3150
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahah!!!! Truth. We actually have an agreement that I can look but can't touch, and just don't obviously creep on girls with her lol. She'll point out an 8+ sometimes though.

Even funnier is when she called me cursing because her friend and her were getting lunch and her friend pointed out some hot dude and the wife didn't notice him because there was a Tacoma behind him she was checking out. Score. I couldn't breathe, laughing so hard.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #3151
Banned
Quote:
they make gear shift rev noises and bounce like on a whoop section when on top.. LOL
ROFL
Old 06-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #3152
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Brings a whole new meaning to "burnin rubber"
Old 06-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #3153
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Brings a whole new meaning to "burnin rubber"

Old 06-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #3154
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
At work bish
Old 06-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #3155
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Think I saw Bandwagon yesterday on Broadway in Esco just north of the h.s. but thought his truck was still getting worked on?! Thing was looking beast!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #3156
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
Think I saw Bandwagon yesterday on Broadway in Esco just north of the h.s. but thought his truck was still getting worked on?! Thing was looking beast!
yeah, couldn't have been him. His truck is still in the shop...It might have been me now that I think of it
Old 06-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #3157
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
yeah, couldn't have been him. His truck is still in the shop...It might have been me now that I think of it
It may have been you...around 6pm. Thought it was silver with white glass though?! I saw your truck out by my house in r.s.p. parked in a drive way maybe a month ago. Cage looks super clean...you have put some serious work into that truck!! Going from the 6" to where you are at now....looking like a TT
Old 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #3158
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
It may have been you...around 6pm. Thought it was silver with white glass though?! I saw your truck out by my house in r.s.p. parked in a drive way maybe a month ago. Cage looks super clean...you have put some serious work into that truck!! Going from the 6" to where you are at now....looking like a TT
Yep, I was going east, right? Where is r.s.p? I'm happy with the way it has turned out. That 6" had to go once I started making more and more desert trips. Brian is finishing up the cage this saturday. Just gonna add some extra gusseting and tie a few things up
Old 06-10-2013, 11:06 PM   #3159
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
r.s.p. rancho san pasqual? good ole google hah..my gf parents live in there as well as a friend of ours
Old 06-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #3160
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
I believe I saw Special K on the 5 south..... again!!!! No pics this time as I was driving. Was around 520-530ish. Around Front St/Civic Center exit