Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I saw you! San Diego Thread.

Old 06-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #3161
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here, spotted it around 8:40 this morning on the 805 north getting off at balboa. Tube bumper in the rear and glass in the front, but I never got a look at the front
Old 06-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #3163
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
I think that one escaped from lakeside or klantee lol

Easy there Fawker, leave my fellow sheep fuckers (or is it fawkers ?..)

out of it....
Old 06-15-2013, 05:47 PM   #3165
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Think I saw Leo this morning running the "chain gang" along I8east ...

yes...

Old 06-15-2013, 06:26 PM   #3167
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fNHhrvc0mc
Old 06-15-2013, 09:14 PM   #3168
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
F*cking classic! LMFAO! Leo is the master of finding the most random shit on youtube
Old 06-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #3169
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #3170

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30
Old 06-16-2013, 01:08 AM   #3171
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
rucka rucka ali is gansta. Surprised leo is just now finding him...
Old 06-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #3172

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
rucka rucka ali is gansta. Surprised leo is just now finding him...

nah ive been a rucka fan for some time.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #3173
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Did I just see Leo on the 805? Someone on a bike going north waved to me(I think) pretty sure I saw cheetah print pants or something as well lol...maybe short shorts...
Old 06-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #3175
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
Saw Micah (Elmo) on clairemont Mesa and maybe Special K parked by turners
went to performance bikes in kearny mesa today.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #3176
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
6/16 fathers day, 125S/otay lakes rd

Old 06-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #3177
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
6/16 fathers day, 125S/otay lakes rd

That's my buddy Nick, he doesn't get on here much though

Edit: and I think I saw you last Wendenesday in front of ELH around 11 at night?
Old 06-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #3178
nschmittsd is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Nick
nschmittsd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
That's my buddy Nick, he doesn't get on here much though

Edit: and I think I saw you last Wendenesday in front of ELH around 11 at night?
hahah im always on here i just forget to log in. but ya thats me
Old 06-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #3180
nschmittsd is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Nick
nschmittsd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
lurker....
jealousy! hahahaha