Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I saw you! San Diego Thread.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #3181
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Saw Albert and jumper Chris on h st within a few minutes of each other.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:03 AM   #3183
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
lol how many miles do you have on your truck with all that driving around town
Old 06-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #3184
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
& I saw you. Finally got internet at the new pad. Welcome back TW.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:22 PM   #3185
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
I saw someone on magnolia in santee around 8:10. Satoshi and lights behind the grill. Couldn't see anything else, they wouldn't pass me, though i was tempted to just stop and see.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #3186
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
saw a 2nd gen grey taco on harmony grove road yesterday evening. He had HIDs and gave me a little flash..I tried to wave, but it all happened so fast
Old 06-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #3187
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Been here since Monday and have seen a lot of Tacos. Im currently parked on Law St. by the beach. Some bitch hit my rear bumper 4 times trying to squeeze into a spot. I let her have it. Didn't know the life guards drove tacos. Pretty cool.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #3188
Scotty Doesnt Know
scotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Scott
scotty225's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
saw a 2nd gen grey taco on harmony grove road yesterday evening. He had HIDs and gave me a little flash..I tried to wave, but it all happened so fast
that was me. but i think i saw you on twin oaks and barham today around 530ish.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #3189
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty225 View Post
that was me. but i think i saw you on twin oaks and barham today around 530ish.
oh cool! yeah that is my route home from work. I live off nordahl so rather than taking the freeway during rush hour, I stick to the side streets
Old 07-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #3190
TuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TuffRuffDangerous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I live off nordahl
You ever try Manna BBQ? It's pretty good.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #3191
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffRuffDangerous View Post
You ever try Manna BBQ? It's pretty good.
Yep, I've been there a few times. I always eat way too much there
Old 07-15-2013, 07:55 AM   #3192
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a decked out black long travel on Escondido blvd this morning about 7am.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:06 AM   #3193
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
edit: an even better post on it http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/gene...tm#post3350752

I've spotted him a few times and I think this is the guy

Old 07-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #3194
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
edit: an even better post on it http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/gene...tm#post3350752

I've spotted him a few times and I think this is the guy

Yep, that's the one I saw.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #3195
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a dark blue 2nd gen, black wheels, plate bumper up front, lotsa stickers in the rear window, one of which was a TW sticker. Headed south on I-15 around 0650-0700
Old 07-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #3196
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
Saw a dark blue 2nd gen, black wheels, plate bumper up front, lotsa stickers in the rear window, one of which was a TW sticker. Headed south on I-15 around 0650-0700
Maybe Mike89?

Edit: Didnt see plate bumper... Maygbe 2008Taco?
Old 07-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #3197
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nope not me.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #3198
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like Brian, he's up around that area. Forget his screen name.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #3199
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I saw you! San Diego Thread.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375661662.404948.jpg

Who is this at oggis in apple valley?!
Old 08-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #3200
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Where in San Diego is Apple Valley?