Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I saw you! San Diego Thread.

Old 09-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #3261
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Nothin????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowvq37 View Post
I'll check tomorrow for sure. Black 2nd gen tacoma... lifted rolling on km2's parked at LA fitness in eastlake today around 6pm??
Nothin?? I guess I will go to Tires.com and get em.. I cant wait too much longer.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #3262
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowvq37 View Post
All PM's have been replied! feel free to call me to the store 619 426-2000 ( make sure to ask for Jose, just mention you are from the TW forums)... I'm there in the morning... the rest of the day I'm at my office/shop or at the gym
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIAD Powderworks View Post
Nothin?? I guess I will go to Tires.com and get em.. I cant wait too much longer.
See above
Old 09-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #3263
cjrichmar is just really nicecjrichmar is just really nicecjrichmar is just really nicecjrichmar is just really nice

Marines:
Name: CJ
cjrichmar's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody seen this Taco? Never saw the roof removed like his is.
Attached Thumbnails
I saw you! San Diego Thread.-img_00000010_edit_edit.jpg  
Old 09-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #3264
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Parked last week in the Ralph's parking lot on El Cajon and Montezuma. The whole right side looks like it took some abuse missing a tail light too.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #3265
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSurfPhotography View Post
Parked last week in the Ralph's parking lot on El Cajon and Montezuma. The whole right side looks like it took some abuse missing a tail light too.
Did you look at the front suspension? It reminds me of James. He has an Engage front kit.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #3266
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Did you look at the front suspension? It reminds me of James. He has an Engage front kit.
Didn't take a look at it, it looked super wide so it could've been Engage. It was about 10 at night so I didn't want to get caught creepin around his truck. Had a SMP Fabworks sticker on the back though
Old 09-10-2013, 12:43 AM   #3267
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSurfPhotography View Post
Didn't take a look at it, it looked super wide so it could've been Engage. It was about 10 at night so I didn't want to get caught creepin around his truck. Had a SMP Fabworks sticker on the back though

Not James, theres no Monster logo on side (actually its not a monster logo its red but dont remember what logo was exactly) anyway not him...
Old 09-10-2013, 12:47 AM   #3268
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Someone yelled at me tonight so i yelled back , just caught a glimpse as they turned left , was leaving in&out on corner of Bradley & Magnolia I think it was Chris (2008taco)
Old 09-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #3269
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Not James, theres no Monster logo on side (actually its not a monster logo its red but dont remember what logo was exactly) anyway not him...
Wasn't it "Metal Mulisha"?
Old 09-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #3270

Saw the white Yota again at Ralph's last night so I think he works there because he's always parking against the back wall. One of these days I'll pull over and take a look at the front kit
Old 09-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #3271
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Keep seeing this matte black with a huge front bumper cruising around in PB
Old 09-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #3272
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
Wasn't it "Metal Mulisha"?
No Robert, I think that was on the first truck he totaled...
Old 09-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #3273
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrom32 View Post
SoCal truck spotting on Cristianitos road near Camp Pendleton. Anyone in here?
Old 09-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #3274
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I had nefertiti out all day yesterday. Was out by mission beach, fashion valley and north park area .
Old 09-18-2013, 01:01 AM   #3275
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen RC or AC blue
LT with front glass, not painted
DMZFAB.com sticker across the top of the windshield
Spotted today at 3:45 at grossmont college
Old 09-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #3276
TuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TuffRuffDangerous's Tacoma Gallery
Tuesday evening around 7pm on the 15 south I saw a dark 2nd gen DC with HIDs and green edged rims chasing a Camaro at more than 100mph.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #3277
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw a TW member, Greg (gregero)

Grossmont college at 3:34
Old 09-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #3278
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffRuffDangerous View Post
Tuesday evening around 7pm on the 15 south I saw a dark 2nd gen DC with HIDs and green edged rims chasing a Camaro at more than 100mph.
Our tacos going 100mph? Lol pointless
Old 09-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #3279

Right now at sdsu in the handicap spaces by viejas arena, matched glass all around with bypasses in the rear and a camburg kit up front
Old 09-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #3280
BrownMike is on a distinguished road

Navy:
BrownMike's Tacoma Gallery
Just now at costco gas station...