Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

I saw you! San Diego Thread.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #1121
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalR View Post
Your 4runner is looking sick Derek

Yeah, he means me.
You saw it in the parking lot? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Ya'll niggaz is gay!

haha Every dude knows every dude around here...sheesh.

Derek even turned around and came back to say hi.

I did. <69

You and Mr. Cunninglingus are cool.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #1123
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You showed me.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #1125
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Randy, my bald brother how much more time you got left on deployment & bring me back something from Aussie land....

Geritol
What's up old man? I've got about 4 months left. I'm not in australia yet but when I get there I'll see what I can find for you. I cant wait to get home.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #1126
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Uhh... I saw Eddie/Special_K today. I believe I passed Matthew/lembowski on my way through town...
Old 05-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #1127
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Uhh... I saw Eddie/Special_K today. I believe I passed Matthew/lembowski on my way through town...
Really? You must have went over to Eddie's right when I dropped him off.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #1129
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Really? You must have went over to Eddie's right when I dropped him off.
I recognized your truck, couldn't remember your name at the time. Plus, I was driving a Corolla...
Old 05-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #1130
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I saw AverageJoe this morning on Olympic. I thought I was going to be pulled over. haha. Very nice mod Matt. My wife and I were laughing. Once again my son was not in the truck.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #1131
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Yup pretty much. Matt I took like a 3 hour coma
I've pooped like 3 times today. Why did we need to have a eating contest today?
Old 05-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #1133
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
What?!?!? Be careful you don't overwork that toilet. I just thought we were going in with the attitude of "No leftovers, no mercy!!!"
BBBUUUUIIIIILLLLLLLLLTTTTTTT RRRRRRRIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT
Old 05-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #1135
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
saw this guy at the escondido acapulco. Camburg front LT, none in the back as far as I could see
Attached Thumbnails
I saw you! San Diego Thread.-photo.jpg  
Old 05-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #1136

Saw Eddie at The Truck Shop again this morning. His truck is looking SICK.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:00 PM   #1137
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
I saw w8n4mud yesterday morning at eastlake greens.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #1139

Hell yes! We saw each other twice today at two different times at the same location. Weird...