Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Corral Canyon 3/21

Old 03-21-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Corral Canyon 3/21

Doug and I made a run up to CC today, did the loop and TDS. Ran into some Nissan Titans and Frontiers struggling up TDS. They were still clanking around as we were heading out up past peejay peak. Doug wanted to test his new 5100's out so we met up at 4 Corners did the loop, and then went thru TDS. CC was looking pretty green and lush, nice little run. Here are the pics I took...would have liked to get some more action shots, but yeah the action stops when you have to get out and take pictures.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
looks like fun!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
nice picks, looks like Doug is having an old timer moment in one of those pics. going poo poo maybe.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
nice picks, looks like Doug is having an old timer moment in one of those pics. going poo poo maybe.

LOL, Fuck you Steve, yeah, looks like I was trying to grunt out another BajaGoon so you'd have a brother or sister but actually I think it was something Richard did or said that resulted in the skewed expression & body language,,, OR,,,, I just shit my depends !! Why didn't you come out to Ocotillo with us so we could see that badass mofo LT of yours catching a little air ???
Old 03-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i will join you guys one of these days for a pine valley or coral canyon. ocotilo is so freakin far from the freeway i get pissed off when it is time to go home and all the traffic is going
Old 03-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #8
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
LOL, Fuck you Steve, yeah, looks like I was trying to grunt out another BajaGoon so you'd have a brother or sister but actually I think it was something Richard did or said that resulted in the skewed expression & body language,,, OR,,,, I just shit my depends !! Why didn't you come out to Ocotillo with us so we could see that badass mofo LT of yours catching a little air ???
I think we were just talking shit about the drunk dude driving the frontier trying to give me a high five as I drove by him.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlefin View Post
I think we were just talking shit about the drunk dude driving the frontier trying to give me a high five as I drove by him.

Nawww, I really DID shit my depends !! j/k Hey Richard how can I download those pics you took on our run (they are some of the clearest, best shots I've seen man) I want to send some to my daughters & granddaughters so they can see what Gramps is up too, we're gonna hit it before your surgery also.......