Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Saturday Offroading [pics]

Old 03-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Saturday Offroading [pics]

Next weekend I am going camping with a big group of people, so my friend and I decided to go up to the spot this past weekend to clean up the area and chop some wood, and shoot a little. Good times. Took some pictures as well.

With the exception of the burnt crap left over from the last fire, it was actually pretty green.

Would have been an awesome shot if my friend didn't stick his finger out the window

Decided to play on a little hill. It was a lot steeper than it looks in the pictures. Sitting in the front seat was like sitting in a recliner

Then on the drive back, this is a lookout from the top of the mountain towards the ocean

Oh almost forgot, I also decided to drive through a tiny stream. Well yeah I got stuck

Luckily there was another guy up there in a 4x4 Chevy, he pulled me out with no prob.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #2
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
You got pulled out by a Chevy

Where's that place at dude?
Old 03-29-2010, 09:14 AM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
You got pulled out by a Chevy

Where's that place at dude?
Lockwood valley.. from the 101fwy take the 33 all the way up and over the mountain, this spot is on the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
hey where did you get your head lamp bar from? or did you make it?
N-Fab
Old 03-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics
Old 03-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Nice pics nick.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #7
╒╪╕

Thanks guys. Can't wait to go back this weekend it was a lot of fun. I'll update this with more pics next week
Old 03-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #8
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
you got stuck in a 4x4 hah
Old 03-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #9
╒╪╕

I started out in 4x2, only because earlier that day I went through a different stream w/o any problems...when the rear started to go down i stopped and put it in 4x4, then started to sink some more so i stopped before i completely buried myself. That crap was like soup.