Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Got Strobes?

Old 04-05-2010, 01:32 AM   #2
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sweet!
Old 04-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Those are sweet Mike! I would have loved to have those for a Night race I was at a while back.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:46 AM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Those are sweet Mike! I would have loved to have those for a Night race I was at a while back.
well, you know the ORAF night race at Lucerne is coming up May 23 weekend...
Old 04-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I might get those lights soon then. And hopefully I'll be out on the 23rd.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:54 AM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
I might get those lights soon then. And hopefully I'll be out on the 23rd.
yah you gotta make that race... 500 mile night race...
Old 04-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #7
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
you should have gotton the big one that goes inside. did you get those at the same place i got mine.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #8
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
you should have gotton the big one that goes inside. did you get those at the same place i got mine.
with all the other gadgets i am running on my dash, i wanted to try something compact... hahaha...

different supplier... we went wholesale on these...

there is a really nice long one for the rear as a dust light... it will have option for bolt on to the truck, possibly bolt on to a bed bar, and looking into making it a magnet mount for those who just want to use it when they are out in the dirt...

we are also working on getting a set like yours that go behind the front grill...
Old 04-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I want these for the rears....Steve after you sent the video of your truck...I have been to this site too many times...hahaha...time to save save save. LOL.

https://www.speedtechlights.com/prod...?catid=3&id=51

Mike, what are those lights gonna cost. What about the rears?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #10
LT Chase Truck

hey Tri... the vendor showed me something similar to that long one, and we are looking at different types of mounts for the 2nd gen tacos...

i don't think it will cost as much as that one you just linked...

what i did like about these lights though is that the circuits are inside the light housing, so you literally just wire them up to a battery source, link via a simple on off switch and you are ready to roll...
Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #11
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ya they have some good shit. the only thing i hate about that website is the music on the videos.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya they have some good shit. the only thing i hate about that website is the music on the videos.
I was thinking the same thing about the music.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #13

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
hey Tri... the vendor showed me something similar to that long one, and we are looking at different types of mounts for the 2nd gen tacos...

i don't think it will cost as much as that one you just linked...

what i did like about these lights though is that the circuits are inside the light housing, so you literally just wire them up to a battery source, link via a simple on off switch and you are ready to roll...

If that would be able to mount inside the cab that would be sweet so in the day you can't see it, by night you are a chase truck...or in my case a wannabe chase truck...but actual slow trial truck.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #14
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
If that would be able to mount inside the cab that would be sweet so in the day you can't see it, by night you are a chase truck...or in my case a wannabe chase truck...but actual slow trial truck.
definitely stay tuned to the Engage subforum... as soon as we get the new lights in, i will post up pics and vid in there...
Old 04-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #15
you can pop off the plug when you are using it, at least that is how mine is
Old 04-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #17
you guys must tell the vendors to come over as soon as i leave
Old 04-05-2010, 11:16 PM   #18
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
you guys must tell the vendors to come over as soon as i leave
haha...

nah, you just get impatient and start buyin stuff before we get a chance to research... hahahahaha

did i tell you i found some 3.0 16" bypasses for $400?

kidding... hahahaha...
Old 04-06-2010, 07:27 AM   #19
so buy them, shit i would.