Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Stay classy San Diego, SD People I need your help!

Old 04-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
Homewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Homewrecker's Tacoma Gallery
Stay classy San Diego, SD People I need your help!

My 06 Taco's battery just died. I'm new to the area, anyone know any shops or places, or even brand of battery to use? I need a 27F battery and I went to Sears where I was quoted $150 for a diehard...Ouch!
Old 04-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
The Duck
Duck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud ofDuck760 has much to be proud of

Duck760's Tacoma Gallery
you got a volt meeter? go to the junk yard like 50 or 60 bucks... use the volt meeter to make sure they are resting at 12v
Old 04-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
i think autozone has cheap batteries that have a good warranty on them. I also heard walmart and they are open 24 hours. Welcome to SD
Old 04-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
Homewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Homewrecker's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, didn't use a volt meter but the battery is my stock one since I got the truck 5 years ago, today was the first time I needed to put it on a charger to start it.

I love SD, good people, great place!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:13 AM   #5
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
frank toyota
Old 04-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Batteries Plus... good prices, installed, checks your system, too. I have replaced my '01 and '05 batteries there when my trucks were each about 3-4 years old.

I think they are all over, the one I went to is on Hacienda along Hwy. 78, near the DMV and In & Out Burger @ Emerald (Vista/ Oceanside area)
Old 04-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #7
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
Costco