Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

help me out SD area

Old 04-17-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
ignorance is bliss,
tacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st MLG, 7th ESB,Alpha Co.
Name: Josh
tacoman007's Tacoma Gallery
help me out SD area

anybody wanna help me install my 5100 front and rear give you beer of your choice or lunch or din or a hardy handshake maybe a hug if kind enough!!!!
Don't really have help so looking for some !!! pm me!!! hope to start saturday lets get at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 01:23 AM   #2
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
im sure someone will help out, you just might not get offers to do it at 1 am, lol
Old 04-17-2010, 02:49 AM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman007 View Post
anybody wanna help me install my 5100 front and rear give you beer of your choice or lunch or din or a hardy handshake maybe a hug if kind enough!!!!
Don't really have help so looking for some !!! pm me!!! hope to start saturday lets get at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I helped you Josh, you tried to put your tongue down my throat !!! j/k

How ya doin' Bro'? I just put 5100's on my front a couple weeks ago & I fuggin' luv'm . Its not too hard to do, ya need a coil spring compressor before you even attempt When are you wanting to do it ?.....
Old 04-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
im sure someone will help out, you just might not get offers to do it at 1 am, lol
How about 2:50 am ? & I see ya want to do it today, I'm probably going to be gone today, & nice to see ya back in San Diego man....
Attached Images