Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Mobile detailing/carwash $20!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #22
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
great prices! i made some GREAT extra cash detailing. i cant do it anymore with work thhough.
yeah man if you do it right you can make 30 bucks an hr
Old 04-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #23
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
OH just the handles from the outside. You pull the black plug from inside the door and use a hex tool.. here is ron's writeup with how to do it. super easy - took 15 mins total for both sides
you still have ur old 2 doorhandles?!?!

how much were they?
Old 04-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #25
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
really? whats up...wanna hand those over? trade? haha
Old 04-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #29
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
What's wrong with over the counter stuff?
theres nothing wrong with it from what ive seen, i just dont use it, like i said, i wouldnt want someone charging me over 100 dollars for a detail job using products the clients seen at wal mart
Old 04-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #30
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
Ill be available tomorrow. If you guys are interested in getting your trucks washed or detail, send me a pm. Carwashes are $20, add $5 dollars if your truck is lifted more than 3 inches. Ill go within a 15 mile radius of point loma, 92110. Ill go to your house or your job. Again pm me if youre interested i have my tw alerts sent to the email on my phone.

Now this is for the average dirty car, if your trucks caked w mud, itll be extra depending on the condition
sample of services and prices
  • wash and wax - $40
  • full detail - $140
  • exterior detail or interior - $70
  • upholstery (plus wash) - $50
  • engine wash - $40 -$55 w/ wash
  • rims polished - stock rims $15 dollars ea. anything after market, depending on the design and size. 20 - 30 dollars a rim
these are just a few examples, if you have an extra in mind, let me know.

95% of all my products are bought from detail suppliers, not walmart/kragen/autozone/target. Your getting quality products, id feel bad if someone was waxing my truck w products i can find at kragen for 6 bucks.
If you can make it, I'd surely love a wash and wax at that price. And after hunting season this fall, come on back and I'll let you do the interior, exterior detail, and heck even under the hood.
Dang, wish you weren't so far away...
Old 04-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #32
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckr2 View Post
If you can make it, I'd surely love a wash and wax at that price. And after hunting season this fall, come on back and I'll let you do the interior, exterior detail, and heck even under the hood.
Dang, wish you weren't so far away...
damn u! haha
Old 04-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #33
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
might have you do my girlfriend's 08 accord too.. i'll let her know and get back to ya on that
i can do both of u for 220
Old 04-21-2010, 08:29 PM   #35
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
You should partner with someone in Orange County....start a company and hire IC to get your name out for free.

I need a wash and detail and live in South OC.....see
Old 04-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #36
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on opening up your coverage area. It seems like a grip of people on here are willing to pay for your services, and opening up your area may get you guys (assuming you got another person) some good business.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #37
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
x2 on opening up your coverage area. It seems like a grip of people on here are willing to pay for your services, and opening up your area may get you guys (assuming you got another person) some good business.
theres so many detailers out its hard to branch out u know. plus ive got a year put into this. to partner up, nah im ok! ha im better off in san diego. i mean id go to OC but the price would go up bc of gas u know?...how about u guys come to me!
Old 06-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #38
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
What's included in a full detail?
Old 06-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #39
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
What's included in a full detail?
exterior
  • carwash
  • clay
  • polish
  • wax
  • plastic renewal
  • wheels cleans
  • tires dressed
  • windows cleaned
interior
  • seats and carpet hand washed
  • all plastic is degreased and dressed with plastic dressing
if you have any other questions, go ahead and pm me, i can give u a price as well

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...iled-pics.html

thats an idea of what i can do

engine is extra
Old 09-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #40
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Are you using an orbital when polishing or waxing? I normally detail myself, but my weekends have been so busy flying places and vacationing that I don't have any time. I use Zaino and my Porter Cable and always get great mirror results, so I’m looking for the same J . I'm looking at just the exterior detail; I have very light scratches from the last trip down to Otay trails.

Are you free tomorrow, I work in Mission Valley...........