Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Mobile detailing/carwash $20!!!

Old 09-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #41
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Are you using an orbital when polishing or waxing? I normally detail myself, but my weekends have been so busy flying places and vacationing that I don't have any time. I use Zaino and my Porter Cable and always get great mirror results, so I’m looking for the same J . I'm looking at just the exterior detail; I have very light scratches from the last trip down to Otay trails.

Are you free tomorrow, I work in Mission Valley...........
6195195290, text me

btw yes i use the porter cable when polishing but i prefer waxing by hand
Old 09-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #42
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Matts Taco done!

shitty phone pics, i forgot my camera

exterior detail

wash/clay/polish/wax/plastic dresses
Old 09-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #43
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Mario, you are right the camera does not justice. The truck looks amazing now, all fine scratches are gone and I'm very impressed. Well worth the $!!!!!!

I'll vouch
Old 09-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #44
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Thanks Mario, you are right the camera does not justice. The truck looks amazing now, all fine scratches are gone and I'm very impressed. Well worth the $!!!!!!

I'll vouch
ur too kind
Old 11-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #45
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Do you take out scratches? How much would it be for clean seats and carpet and take out the scratches?
Old 11-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #46
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Do you take out scratches? How much would it be for clean seats and carpet and take out the scratches?
well ur looking at a full detail. 120 bucks. in and out, everything gets done up. scratches depend, id have to look at em. if theyre passed the clear coat, ur out of luck. run ur nail through the scratch, if it falls into a dip then theres nothing i can do about it. but if its just on the surface, i can buff it out
Old 11-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #47
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
well ur looking at a full detail. 120 bucks. in and out, everything gets done up. scratches depend, id have to look at em. if theyre passed the clear coat, ur out of luck. run ur nail through the scratch, if it falls into a dip then theres nothing i can do about it. but if its just on the surface, i can buff it out
Well I've washed it some and the scratches are a lot better than I expected. There is one that is a little deep. And there are swirl marks every where from the last buffing job that was done to it. I hoping those will come out?

I will be back in San Diego in the middle of december. Is Mira Mesa to far for you?
Old 11-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #48
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Well I've washed it some and the scratches are a lot better than I expected. There is one that is a little deep. And there are swirl marks every where from the last buffing job that was done to it. I hoping those will come out?

I will be back in San Diego in the middle of december. Is Mira Mesa to far for you?
nah miramesa is cool. swirl marks? must of been a terrible buffing job. those do come out. pm me if u have more questions, ill take care of u
Old 11-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #49

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #51
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I need a wash. Do you brong our own water to hook up to my neighbors hose?
do i bring my own water to hook up to your neighbors hose? huh?

i have my own water tank. im fully prepared, let me know. im free on saturday
Old 11-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #52
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I might have to hit you up Mario!!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #53
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
hit me up guys, pm me. i give u guys all good prices plus cheap engine cleaning, im sure alot of u guys need em and will need em after ocotillo
Old 11-15-2010, 07:11 PM   #55
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Hey, Mario! You've got some awesome prices! I'll definitely be hitting you up for some business some time soon. Thanks, man!
do it!
Old 12-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #56
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Think your gonna have time to detail my truck before the Holidays?
Old 12-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #57
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
next sunday! or maybe this week if im not working. we need to set something up on the weekend. next sat im out of town remodeling a home in mexico
Old 02-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #58
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Send me your number I may need it for the summer. But right now rain is on and off
Old 02-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #59
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery