Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Mobile detailing/carwash $20!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego Mobile detailing/carwash $20!!!

I am available by appointment. If you guys are interested in getting your trucks waxed or detail, send me a pm. Wash and Wax are $40, add $5 dollars if your truck is lifted more than 3 inches. Ill go within a 20 mile radius of point loma, 92110. Ill go to your house or your job. Again pm me if youre interested i have my tw alerts sent to the email on my phone.

Now this is for the average dirty car, if your trucks caked w mud, itll be extra depending on the condition

if your interested in knowing what equipment i used heres the list:
  • 30 gallon water tank
  • 2300psi pressure washer
  • air compressor
  • porter cable orbital buffer
  • generator
  • shop vac
  • all chemicals are biodegradable
sample of services and prices
  • full detail - $130
  • exterior detail only or interior detail only - $65
  • engine wash - $40 -$55 w/ wash or $30 if purchased with a full detail
these are just a few examples, if you have an extra in mind, let me know.

Carwash includes
  • outside wash
  • degreased tires/wheels
  • wipe down rims, dress the tires
  • pressure wash wheel wells
  • hand dried with microfiber towels
  • wipe down windows in and out
  • dress up dashboard
  • vaccum
any questions, pm me or ask on this thread.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
That's a fairly decent price. How much to come to Houston...LOL
Old 04-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
how bout nc? im a straight shot if you follow I-40 a few days
Old 04-21-2010, 12:45 AM   #6
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
hahah @ all of you...yeah i noticed the forecast oh well...after the rains over then, glad u guys thinkthe prices are decent. norcal? never,ha
Old 04-21-2010, 01:18 AM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
dude, seriously, if you were in socal Id definitely use you, you got some decent prices and it seems like you know your stuff. Although I still do it, I hate waxing, itd be cool to have someone come over and do it. Good luck with the business.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:05 AM   #9
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
this is sweet.. move to washington!
very good prices...
Old 04-21-2010, 08:05 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I like what you have to offer!! Wish you were closer
Old 04-21-2010, 08:58 AM   #11
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
haha im wondering what u guys r doing on socal thread! move out here already haha...thanks i appreciate the responses man. jefferson definitely hit me up ill take off 20 bucks off full details for those im cool with

i been doing this for a little over a year, pacing myself here and there tryna do jobs as fast as possible but never sloppy. appreciate the support
Old 04-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #12
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
dude, seriously, if you were in socal Id definitely use you, you got some decent prices and it seems like you know your stuff. Although I still do it, I hate waxing, itd be cool to have someone come over and do it. Good luck with the business.
when ur in san diego, hit me up! waxings easy when u go in sections.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:02 AM   #13
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
haha im wondering what u guys r doing on socal thread! move out here already haha...thanks i appreciate the responses man. jefferson definitely hit me up ill take off 20 bucks off full details for those im cool with

i been doing this for a little over a year, pacing myself here and there tryna do jobs as fast as possible but never sloppy. appreciate the support
you got it man, thanks!

whats involved in the full detail?
Old 04-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #14
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
everything!...plus i have a tacoma so i know the in's and out's. outside is everything the carwash has, clay treatment, polish w buffer, wax by hand. plastics renewed. inside, everything gets degreased. seats and upholstery scrubbed by hand. then everything gets dressed. you get the works man. i do this to my truck every 2 months or so since the seats get stained sooooo easily. hit me up ill take care of you. i got a red truck haha
Old 04-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #15
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
everything!...plus i have a tacoma so i know the in's and out's. outside is everything the carwash has, clay treatment, polish w buffer, wax by hand. plastics renewed. inside, everything gets degreased. seats and upholstery scrubbed by hand. then everything gets dressed. you get the works man. i still this to my truck every 2 months or so since the seats get stained sooooo easily. hit me up ill take care of you. i got a red truck haha
haha sweeeet red truck discount!

you got it man, when its not so ugly (month or so) you'll be getting a pm
Old 04-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #16
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Were u the one at fiesta island that wanted to swap doorhandles?
Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #18
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you meant a service in Mobile, AL... where I'll be in a couple of weeks.

Damn.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
great prices! i made some GREAT extra cash detailing. i cant do it anymore with work thhough.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:33 AM   #20
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
yup. Ended up just getting a set a month or two ago
did u replace just the handles or the whole inside. gf at toyota was told i could just replace handles