Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

im laying on my back.. drillin it!

Old 04-28-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
im laying on my back.. drillin it!

taking a break from drilling my frame for my new bolt on sliders.
it's only 6 holes, but it goes slow.
can't wait to bang them up
Old 04-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I thought this thread was going to be about something else.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are being made right now...how easy is it? Who are yours by?
Old 04-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #6
Crankey Old Yacht Jockey
Timber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
Timber's Tacoma Gallery
Go through with a sharp 1/8" drill then use a cheap harbor freight step drill, it goes much faster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
taking a break from drilling my frame for my new bolt on sliders.
it's only 6 holes, but it goes slow.
can't wait to bang them up
Old 04-28-2010, 11:25 PM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or GTFO!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #8
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Pics or GTFO!

here.....just for you
Attached Thumbnails
im laying on my back.. drillin it!-img_0631-1-.jpg   im laying on my back.. drillin it!-img_0629.jpg  
Old 04-29-2010, 09:48 AM   #9
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Demello?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #10
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
yep
Old 04-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #13
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
supposedly 05's frames are not as thick

I just used bits from 1/2, xx, xx, xx, 1/2 not too bad, just sucks to have to press up cuz im drilling the bottom of the frame. JC @ Demello says they use a jack to raise the drill so your arms don't get tired. But of course my plug in drill has a wonky rear that isnt flat so jacking it made it harder.