Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Joshua Tree

Old 05-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
Joshua Tree

Does anyone go off roading in Joshua Tree?
Old 05-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. I have been through Berdoo Canyon and entered the park from the south last year. Here is a map There are some rather long flat roads in the north eastern end of the park. I have also visited Storm Jade mine and Rainbows End mine via Black Eagle Mine Rd. Here is a map of those.

Here are some other threads which may be helpful to you

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...highlight=tree

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...highlight=tree

Welcome to the forums
Old 05-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #3
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
Thank you..
Old 05-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Any A-TRAC trails there? LOL... what we used to call Locker trails!
Old 05-14-2010, 09:32 AM   #6
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Its and awesome place to visit. I didn't do any off road since I had the kids with me.