Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

High Desert SoCal Meet: Memorial Day Weekend

Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
High Desert SoCal Meet: Memorial Day Weekend

Hey everybody. Just wanted to see if anybody lives up in the high desert area: hesperia, barstow, calico, victorville, apple valley, spring valley lake, phelan, etc.... Im going to be home for the holidays that weekend and just wanted to see if anybody is interested in getting together for a meet and hopefully go do some wheeling. Let me know if you're interested, and we could decide on a date/time and place to meet. Maybe do a cleghorn run cause thats not too far away. Hope to hear from someone.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm not doing anything Saturday, I might be down to go to Cleghorn.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down for this if I get my truck back in time from the body shop.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Maybe Cleghorn if I finally relocate my trailer harness.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #9
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya. Somewhere around there. I haven't been to cleghorn in very long time. My dad used to take me and my brother out there sometimes to go off roading when we were much younger but i've heard some great things about the place lately.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #10
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of the difficult bypasses are closed right now but there are still some fun bypasses. I was there just last weekend. If I'm able to go, maybe we can continue onto Pilot Rock and just do the fire road which I hear is a nice ride with a lake view.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:54 PM   #12
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, Us Texas boys got ya'll SMOKED!!!

LOL, J/K carry on.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #14
Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Sorry, Us Texas boys got ya'll SMOKED!!!

LOL, J/K carry on.
I hope that you dont mean "smoked" as in numbers. Cause im pretty sure that at the fiesta island meet we had like 25 taco's there. So beat that. lol. Texas aint got nothing on So Cal. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I might be in. I'm in fontucky.
Alright man, Sounds great. Hope you can make it.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:58 PM   #15

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I might be in. I'm in fontucky.
I'm in Fontucky too, right off Baseline and Beech.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:13 PM   #17
Awesome Member

Alright. Well it looks like we might be able to get us an off road trip this memorial weekend. Hopefully we can get more. lol. Look forward to seeing you guys out there. I should have some new wheels and tires by then too and ill be able to test them out. And ill have my wicked muffler on too. Yay.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:01 AM   #19
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be down to go if I get my truck back in time
Old 05-19-2010, 08:03 AM   #20
Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krumble View Post
I'll be down to go if I get my truck back in time
Hell ya, sounds good. If you dont mind me asking, wheres your truck at.