Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone in Coachella Valley up for wheelin this weekend?

Old 05-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in Coachella Valley up for wheelin this weekend?

I had plans this weekend but they fell through. Anyone in Palm Desert, Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indio or Cat City up for an offroading trip Saturday or Sunday?

Im open to most locations but was thinking Red Cloud Mine area (4x4 required).

Even if you arn't up for offroading post and say hello if your from the area.

Tyler