1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rant: All-Pro Offroad

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by k20me, May 21, 2010.

1. May 22, 2010 at 8:01 AM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.

Agreed. I hope everything turns out cause I know they are popular around here. And other rave about their service in a positive way.

2. May 22, 2010 at 9:00 AM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Sorry Joseph about this wait.

I remember you coming empty handed to Mod Day 7 where we were ready to tackle your All Pros. Then you explained how you drove all the way over there and they didn't even have it. Its "NOT" cheap to drive in our trucks long distances and when I went to get mine from All Pro. I took my trusty Honda Civic.

I know Bajamoon & JDKeller swore by these All Pro leaf packs. I in return bought them and had no customer issues. I experienced great service from SARAH @ AllPro and I love my All Pro Packs.

I got AMIR and a few others to order the Rear Leafs and I told you how amazing these things are. That was months ago and I'm shocked they're not on your truck now.:confused:

Customer Service is very key and regardless of rep. Its how a company handles the situation & makes up to the customer. I personally can't pay for something and wait months for it to arrive.

I wish you the best Joseph as I would've gotten my money back a long time ago.

Contact SARAH @ AllPro and explain the situation. She is very professional in resolving this matter.

3. May 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM
    Marioso

Marioso Risueno

Member:
    San diego Ca
    Vehicle:
    2007 Toyota Fj Cruiser
    man joseph u have alot of patience!, i give people 2 chances. after that, fuck them. i would have gotten my money back mid april. mays already gone and ur empty handed. me personally i hate dealing with online orders or over the phone. majoring in business admin, customer service and feedback is definitely important. they should add in some extra goodies to keep you happy, and if they dont offer, ask them for the goodies (not those haha). shit let them know youre from tacomaworld, itll help, unless they dont care about losing one customer.

4. May 22, 2010 at 11:42 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    hey! Im running All Pro rear leafs too!!! however, i got them 2nd hand BNIB for $200...drove 40 miles to get them tho but, as u should know, it was well worth it :D

5. May 22, 2010 at 3:24 PM
    k20me

k20me [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    BroCal
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner
    I went ahead and contacted Sarah. Hopefully, she is able to respond soon. Thanks for the support guys. I hope we will be able to work this whole thing out. If not, I already know my options.

6. May 22, 2010 at 7:55 PM
    bajamoon

bajamoon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    Get you money back, free install and other goodies will not make up for it. I stoped buying from all poo long ago. Good luck with whatever happens.

7. May 22, 2010 at 9:36 PM
    Brandon H

Brandon H Well-Known Member

Member:
    Newhall, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 DC Offroad
    2017 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium. Icon stage 7, RCI skids, SCS SR8 wheels, budbuilt sliders, 285/70/17 BFG Ko2s (Old rig) 07 Taco TRD Offroad FUlly Locked, Icon Extended Travel CO's w/ remote resis., Alcan AAL's,Icon Remote Resi Rear Shocks, All Pro Front bumper w/ warn 9.5xp,winchline synthetic winch cable,All Pro IFS Skid plate, OME Shims, OME Carrier Bearing drop, Trail Gear Sliders, Yakima Load Warrior Basket, OEM Roof Rack, Hi Lift Extreme, Cobra model 19, Wilson Lil Wil Antenna, Yaesu ft-7800

Your rear Engage springs are really All pro springs :rolleyes:

8. May 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM
    bajamoon

bajamoon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    actually all pro, engage and trifecta get them from the same supplier so they are just a name put on someone else's leaf spring.;):p

9. May 22, 2010 at 10:18 PM
    k20me

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    BroCal
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner
    Thanks man.

10. May 23, 2010 at 1:48 AM
    LBtaco

LBtaco Thread killer

Member:
    Long Beach , CA
    Vehicle:
    15 Nissan Leaf
    Jetsons mod
    just get a set from deaver and never look back :D

I :jerkoff: my 10 leaf
    but If I went higher I would get another set from them or re arch if I could

11. May 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    IM fucking shocked that All Pro has NOT chimed in on this thread..... amazing

12. May 23, 2010 at 2:03 PM
    WhatThePho?

WhatThePho? Greg Graffin 2016

Member:
    First Name:
    Andre
    HCMC, VN
    Vehicle:
    2006 STi
    The things required to pull bitches
    I don't think Deavers Makes them, I believe it's Betts Springs.

13. May 24, 2010 at 12:47 AM
    MJonaGS32

MJonaGS32 MJ on a GS

Member:
    First Name:
    MJ
    SF Bay Area (East)
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 4x4 DCSB 6spd Vagabond
    Drifter wedge camper, Dual battery, OBA, ARB locker, 4.56 gears
    They're gathering in on their thinking caps. making sure they say the right thing like they did with the "rear bumper caving in" episode.

I've actually had great customer service from them myself. If anything, make sure they give you some free stuff when it eventually gets to you. You completely got the run around on this one. Sorry bro. And YES Hemet is in the boooooooonies.

14. May 24, 2010 at 4:14 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    It IS the weekend. I wouldn't want to try to make a call to rectify a customer complaint while in my PJs at home...nor try to apologize or explain without all the info available.

Hopefully something comes up today!!!

15. May 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    Wow! Tough crowd - we do take weekends off you know!

First off, let me apologize to the OP - I am sorry it has taken so long to get your springs to you, but I promise they will be to you by tomorrow.

We simply ran out of these springs due to long lead times and increased sales. We have been selling twice as many as we anticipated. In fact, we paid more than twice the cost on these springs to get them in sooner (since they were made in a plant in CA), cutting profit in an attempt to satisfy customers faster.

From what I gather, Jack was unaware that we had ran out of leaf springs just before you came down to pick them up (our mistake). We typically do not charge you until your order is in hand or shipping out (again, our mistake). Because you had made the drive when we were out of stock, we were going to try to save you a second trip or shipping charges by having one of our employees deliver them to you since his parents live in Fontana. He hasn't been able to do so, causing further delay.

The good news is that we put all our suspension on sale, so I will be crediting you back the difference - over $50!

And, just for the record, Betts makes our springs (and springs for Deaver). The "baja" leafs (aka 50-T packs) are our springs that Trifecta and Engage buy from us.

16. May 24, 2010 at 7:22 PM
    k20me

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    BroCal
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner
    Thanks, Sarah. I'll keep in contact with you through PM's.

17. May 24, 2010 at 7:39 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Thats a pretty fair end.

We realize that the Allpro employees are off on weekends but no one should have to contact every employee to get an order through. Should be able to get done with the person you ordered from and not have to chase down workers through TW. I will say that those here on the site have always stepped up, which I take as a good sign. But again when I order it I expect it, the buisness doesn't have to chase me down for my money, wait on it or drive out to my house to get it 1 piece at a time.

18. May 24, 2010 at 11:48 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    People have complaints with most every place that supplies our hobby - Think of that Discount Large Place...

I had a long wait time for some rear fox shocks from A/P. They came in. I'm happy. (All other products that I have purchased from All Pro were picked up on the spot - Including those rear springs - sorry if I took the OP's!).

If you are talking about hamburgers then I would agree go to the next hamburger stand!

I know everyone have their best providers and All Pro and East Coast Gear Supply have both impressed me way beyond others that I have dealt with.

19. May 24, 2010 at 11:53 PM
    k20me

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    BroCal
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner
    It all makes sense now. I should've known it was Paul's fault! :p

20. May 25, 2010 at 12:24 AM
    SC4333

SC4333 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    FL
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 2016 TRD Off-Road 4x4 DCSB
    That pretty much sums it all up. It seems like they really dropped the ball on this one.

Products Discussed in

To Top