Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Grinder

Old 05-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Grinder

Does anybody in San Diego have a grinder that they can use to cut the two little spare tire tabs off from under the bed????

I'll come to you!

Thanks.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Actually, I might this weekend if nobody else in San Diego does.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Just buy one then return it. lol. Or have a welding shop cut it off for you real quick and throw them $25, itll be cheaper than driving wayyyyy out here.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dude...i bought a grinder from home depot for $25
Old 05-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Just buy one then return it. lol. Or have a welding shop cut it off for you real quick and throw them $25, itll be cheaper than driving wayyyyy out here.

That's why I'm hoping somebody in San Diego has one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post

Yes, but I am incompetent.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:16 PM   #10
Hi
Derek: Are you cutting off the tabs to fit a bigger spare?
Old 05-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Cmon man. You hold the wheel at the tab and let the grinder Do the work!!!

I don't want to spend $25 though.

Quote:
Derek: Are you cutting off the tabs to fit a bigger spare?

Yes.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #12
Hi
Quote:
Cmon man. You hold the wheel at the tab and let the grinder Do the work!!!
Word. Ive only used a grinder once in my life, theres not much too it though. Main thing is keep a good grip and firm hold so if the disc catches you can still keep it under control. Im not sure how thick the metal was under the bed but IIRC it wasnt too much. Itll take you about 120 seconds.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #14
Hi
Quote:
Manny takes 120 I take 20.
Yes. 120 minutes for sex. You take 20 minutes.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #15

Old 05-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #17
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Derek, whatcha need ? a little grinding ? I've got body grinders, cut off wheels , sawzall w/blades, whats your poison ? You give me $10 for gas I'll come to you , if ya hit me back real quick, PM me ...

Doug
Old 05-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #18
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Yes, but I am incompetent.
And this is my pit crew.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:01 PM   #19
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes. 120 minutes for sex. You take 20 minutes.

Quote:
If you really are curious how long I take ask the wife
She tells me I last longer
Old 05-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #20
Hi
Wink

Quote:
If you really are curious how long I take ask the wife

"The Wife": This is jons boyfriend, but he attempts to acquire 'straightness' by calling him his wife. Jon, I don't wanna ask 'your wife' how long you can take it
in the ass.