Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Corral Canyon lovers

Old 06-09-2010, 01:50 AM   #1
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Corral Canyon lovers

I was youtubin' & was surprised to see so many vids from here, as anyone who has been there a couple times can tell you has trails from 2 wheel drive up to double black diamond (Bronco Peak Connecter) The guy in this video driving the early solid axle ,chopped up 4Runner is the same guy that Josh (Tacoman007) Tony(menametony) & myself ran into coming back down Bronco Peak's lake Moreno side (single black diamond)our last time out, this dude does some serious shit on those rocks , theres a couple Jeeps too, but that 'Yota really shines on this one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByxhS0guT1w
Old 06-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Let's set something soon for Coral Canyon Doug (and the whole crew) it's been too long since I've been out with y'all. Now my truck is gtg I'm ready to get some mud/dirt on my tires or break something else lol. Let's do it guys!

Doug when do you wanna go and recon lake moreno? What about Jennings for a lake meet?
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Ricky , I know your overdue for some dirt & Jennings is ok but a meet at Lake Morena would be sweet with an early morning trail ride thru CC & noon time BBQ w/ a few beers afterwards when ya wanna check it out ? I think there's still a trail up there thats Pre Runner friendly, we'll kick this around a little bro'.....
Old 06-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Doug im uploading a video from our trip, so late but i made all my videos into a movie so its uploading on youtube, high def and urrthang
Old 06-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
Doug im uploading a video from our trip, so late but i made all my videos into a movie so its uploading on youtube, high def and urrthang

Cool Mario thnx, & how did you like your little trip up Bronco peak ? & yeah it gets a little nerve racking when your wheel is 3 ft. in the fuckin' air haha.....
Old 06-09-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Cool Mario thnx, & how did you like your little trip up Bronco peak ? & yeah it gets a little nerve racking when your wheel is 3 ft. in the fuckin' air haha.....
HAHA HOW DID I LIKEIT? I LOVED IT MAN, IT WAS FUN. TURNING AROUND, I GOTTA ADMIT I WAS LIKE, FML. BUT IT WAS DEFINITELY RUN ESPECIALLY RIDING WITH PJ BACK TO GET TONY. 3 FT IN THE AIR, ME AND TONY WERE LIKE,.... HAHAHA 16% UPLOADED. ITLL BE AN HR OR SO
Old 06-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #7
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JB6L9Cxzkw
Old 06-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #9
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Lets run it again man...
Old 06-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #10
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
im down!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #11
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Lets do it!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #12
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd4x4858 View Post
lets do it! :d
u mean....ull actually make it this time?
Old 06-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #14
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
if im off tuesday im rolling with tris 4x
Old 06-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video mario
Old 06-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #16
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Damn flips getting put into work, i just downloaded the application for it so no more of the 5 or 6 2 min videos, i can combine em now
Old 06-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #17
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thats bad ass man i cant wait for my new iphone taking hd video clips.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:53 PM   #18
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Tony You down to roll out this time...

Mario's beast will be back in action after this weekend... so lets hit up a no chit, hard times bronco peak , gunslinger, flats and connector....
Old 06-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Great video Mario !!! Thanks again buddy !!

& hey Tony (menametony) do you remember seeing the guy in the video out at CC when we were heading back down ??