Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Can I Barrow A Tube Notcher?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Can I Barrow A Tube Notcher?

Anyone have a cheapy tube notcher that I may barrow? I have everything I need to install my in cab cage except a tube notcher. I rather not buy one since I just need it for this project.

I'm in Los Angeles.

Thanks!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
Crankey Old Yacht Jockey
Timber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
Timber's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of these still in one piece more or less. your welcome to borrow it if you want. But for the price if it may not be worth the drive. That's less than I paid 3yrs ago
http://www.harborfreight.com/pipe-tu...her-42324.html
Old 06-10-2010, 06:56 AM   #3
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
you can have my hf notcher if your ever down in the south oc area. i upgraded to a pro-tools a few weeks ago
Old 06-10-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
You think you won't need the notcher again but you will. Go buy a good one like the Pro-Tools or JD2 one and thank me later.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalPrerunner View Post
you can have my hf notcher if your ever down in the south oc area. i upgraded to a pro-tools a few weeks ago
just bought the protools HSN500 racer model, its supposed to be arriving on wednesday. How do you like the protools notcher?
Old 06-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #6
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
http://metalgeek.com/static/cope.pcgi

Angle Grinder, and Cutting disc Works pretty decent.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:14 AM   #7
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
There's always the hole saw method. Works well if you don't have crazy angles.
Or just mark the tubes and use a cut off wheel.
Good for one project. Tedious and time consuming for large or many projects. You just need to be good with a pen and grinder.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
just bought the protools HSN500 racer model, its supposed to be arriving on wednesday. How do you like the protools notcher?
it works great! I don't know how I got by with the HF notcher for so long... It notches a lot quicker too.

Products Discussed in this Thread