Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Officially "DE-BADGED"

Old 06-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Officially "DE-BADGED" (updated)

Ya know, I don't know what anyone else thinks but I have never really liked pinstriping, decals & any other little sticky bullshit on my trucks or cars...

Now I love the TRD package on the Tacomas, but I have grown to loathe those stupid TRD emblems, but thats just me , & the other day I was walking out to my truck, looked & I just couldn't stand it anymore, soooo OFF THEY CAME & after doing that, I decided I couldn't stand that ugly ass front bumper anymore either, sooooooo, OFF IT CAME !! (about 3 hours ago ) I have a buddy thats going to fab it for me starting tomorrow I think... But you can't drive around legally without a front bumper, so I created the 1 hour bumper so I can be legal till my front bumper is done.. A pair of Left/Right angle tin snips, cordless drill & a few tektip screws & "presto" She is done.....

Couple more pics today relocating turn signals behind template.....
Attached Thumbnails
Officially "DE-BADGED"-debadged.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-debadged-2.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02284.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-web-dsc02278.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02274.jpg  

Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02323.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02321.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02326.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02327.jpg  
Old 06-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #3
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats what im talking about... 1hr fab by doug....you need it fast.. and cheap....bring cash and your truck wont look like a heap...(ahh yeah im gonna trademark that phrase)
Old 06-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay View Post
Now thats what im talking about... 1hr fab by doug....you need it fast.. and cheap....bring cash and your truck wont look like a heap...(ahh yeah im gonna trademark that phrase)

YOU !!! PJ ..... Are gonna be my advertising executive with jingles like that Bro' !!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good
Old 06-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
What we're doing is gonna be something like the one my buddy built for his 1 ton Chevy.....

not to mention your run of the mill 410 HP built 350
Attached Thumbnails
Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02214.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02213.jpg   Officially "DE-BADGED"-web-dsc02217.jpg  
Old 06-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #7
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
What we're doing is gonna be something like the one my buddy built for his 1 ton Chevy.....

not to mention your run of the mill 410 HP built 350

Hey man, why dont you get a set of sliders fabbed out to... (you know why)( crunch crunch bounce< aww shit man)
Old 06-10-2010, 12:14 AM   #8
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey man, why dont you get a set of sliders fabbed out to... (you know why)( crunch crunch bounce< aww shit man)
Lol, yeah thats on the menu also Bro' , he has a lot of metal in his shop . ( Round, rectangular stock both open end & channel ) tubing bender , & the guy welds great too !!

P.S. I think this tire guy has some 33"'s in his stock pile also...
Old 06-10-2010, 02:22 AM   #9
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
interesting bumper. simple and functional. neto.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:35 AM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
interesting bumper. simple and functional. neto.

Lol , well thank you, actually it started out as a 10ft piece of metal stud which is about 26 gauge steel (pretty damned thin ) but it will keep me from getting pulled over for the next couple days I hope......
Old 06-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #11
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
hey, where's the duct tape?!?!?!?!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
hey, where's the duct tape?!?!?!?!

Yes, good question Brian.

The afore mentioned duct tape has been replaced with self tapping 5/16" Sheet metal screws..

What kind of a hack shop you think I'm runnin' here ???
Old 06-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #13
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
DIG IT DOUG!

Gonna look rad when it's finally on, bro.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #14
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now thats what im talking about... 1hr fap by doug....you need it fast.. and cheap....bring cash and your truck wont look like a heap...(ahh yeah im gonna trademark that phrase)
fixed...couldnt resist
Old 06-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #15
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good looking chevy right there
Old 06-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #16
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
That's a good looking chevy right there

Hey Rick, yeah that thing IS a beast, Detroit Locked front & rear......
Old 06-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #17
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
fixed...couldnt resist

What did you fix? Changed Fab to Fap?