Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Meet #3 Trail Meet

Old 07-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #41
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
i need to do all that...i got the same impression like wtf isnt this what u drive everyday haha
Old 07-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #42
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Lol!
Old 07-15-2008, 12:28 PM   #43
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery

Hopefully more people can come out. We did have a great turn out!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 12:58 PM   #44
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
damn i wish i didnt have work!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:19 PM   #45
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
damn i wish i didnt have work!
then how would you pay for your mods and car payment?? haha man yea it was great!! hopefully you can make it to the next one.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:33 PM   #46
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
this is a good pic i want to write something in it just dont know what.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #47
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I was there.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:12 PM   #48
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
damn nice turnout!!
Old 07-16-2008, 04:50 AM   #49
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
this is a good pic i want to write something in it just dont know what.
I'd write:

The last thing you want to see from the driver's seat of your Jeep...

...or the first thing you want to see from the driver's seat of your Jeep - a fleet of Jeep rescue vehicles.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #50
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Once again BoB you missed out, seems like i get some good turnouts going, good caption about the jeeps.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:19 AM   #51
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
very nice pictures, look like you had some fun!
Old 07-16-2008, 05:31 PM   #52
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Oh Yeah awesome time no regrets.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #53
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
im tryna plan at baja run with mike
Old 07-17-2008, 03:08 PM   #54
BAJAJAC is on a distinguished road
BAJAJAC's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Baja run!

Hi guys..We have a beach house in Baja, Mex. 46.5 k South of San Felipe. If you guys would like to make a run up to Mikes Sky Ranch [google it] I will host it in the fall. 4x4 is nice but not really needed if it does not rain!! At the ranch is a small motel, pool, restaurant and bar! An overnighter is fun. River crossings, rocky roads but very fun. Let me know. You will need passports.
Bajajac
Old 07-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #55
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
eh san felipes far....like 6 hours from SD...he have people from O.C and LA so i was thinking ensenada being the furthest south and going on trails on the back roads of rosarito i know them pretty good i have property in rosa
Old 07-19-2008, 09:07 AM   #56
BAJAJAC's Tacoma Gallery
San Felipe

I thought you guys like to drive your rigs??
San Felipe is 125 miles south of El Centro.
Remember that gas is $2.77 in San Felipe.
Ok then, we will have the road and all that Tecate to ourselves.
Just trying to make friends here...Bajajac
Old 07-22-2008, 06:12 AM   #57
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAJAJAC View Post
I thought you guys like to drive your rigs??
San Felipe is 125 miles south of El Centro.
Remember that gas is $2.77 in San Felipe.
Ok then, we will have the road and all that Tecate to ourselves.
Just trying to make friends here...Bajajac
$2.77!!?!?!?! Crap - Now I have to drive out there!!
Old 07-22-2008, 09:40 AM   #58
Founder Socaltacomas.com

pemex?
Old 07-22-2008, 05:01 PM   #59
BAJAJAC's Tacoma Gallery
Pemex?

Yes, the Mex. Gov. is in control of the Petro Chem. Industries. There is a move afoot to privatize the industry. They keep the price low as the typical income is so low. The local citizens are against the privatization.
Anyway, if any of you guys want a very cool trip let me know. I have raced in the Baja 1000, 500 and for the Baja Promotions Club from 1985 until 2000. I have traveled close to every inch of the peninsula. I have had a home there for 24 years. I will not be going down until the humidity breaks, around the end of Sept. Keep in touch, [my email addy is homspec@sbcglobal.net] and plan on making a trip south of the Border. Keep in mind that Passports will be needed to come back….maybe you will not want to!!
Bajajac
Old 07-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #60
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAJAJAC View Post
Yes, the Mex. Gov. is in control of the Petro Chem. Industries. There is a move afoot to privatize the industry. They keep the price low as the typical income is so low. The local citizens are against the privatization.
Anyway, if any of you guys want a very cool trip let me know. I have raced in the Baja 1000, 500 and for the Baja Promotions Club from 1985 until 2000. I have traveled close to every inch of the peninsula. I have had a home there for 24 years. I will not be going down until the humidity breaks, around the end of Sept. Keep in touch, [my email addy is homspec@sbcglobal.net] and plan on making a trip south of the Border. Keep in mind that Passports will be needed to come back….maybe you will not want to!!
Bajajac
yep, no privatization!