Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Meet #3 Trail Meet

Old 08-03-2008, 07:27 PM   #101
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Yes i cant wait for the cowboys to whoop that ass!

Wait, are you a Cowboys fan?
Old 08-03-2008, 07:39 PM   #102
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah im from texas man my cousin and other family members are charger fans me and my fam are dallas fans!!
Old 08-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #103
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

At least I like your truck.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #104
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LOL its all good man i live down the street from qualcomm so i will be walking to the game.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #105
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
so whats up u guys down for a mini run or what?
Old 08-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #106

I am.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #107
Founder Socaltacomas.com

right now i cant to busy with school after that hell yeah.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #108
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
well yeah i think if we do a run to rosarito itll have to be well planned...i dont know how u guy sfeel about mexico...let me know
Old 08-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #109
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Fellow members of san diego so it looks like we might want to consider a trail meet in san diego i got ahold of an editor of 4WD Toyota Owner Magazine and he is located here in san diego and wants to shoot some pics of how we do in san diego for some good offroading, so let me know whatcha guys think would be some fun and would be even better to see your truck in the magazine!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 10:38 PM   #110
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
I really want to just test out my Taco. I have yet to go wheeling yet.

I need to get some equipment though... I don't have jack. ( Well I have a jack, but thats about it )
Old 08-08-2008, 10:41 PM   #111
Founder Socaltacomas.com

No worries man you have time still have to plan this one and make sure everyone can go and be apart of this meet.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:17 AM   #112
caliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the rough

Name: kyle
caliKxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Fellow members of san diego so it looks like we might want to consider a trail meet in san diego i got ahold of an editor of 4WD Toyota Owner Magazine and he is located here in san diego and wants to shoot some pics of how we do in san diego for some good offroading, so let me know whatcha guys think would be some fun and would be even better to see your truck in the magazine!!!!
wow sounds beautiful, where were did you have in mind for a meet?
Old 08-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #113
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Not sure yet we shall see.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #114
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
SoCalman22...let me know in advance and I'll be there. I'll even take some tire cleaner to make the tires look black all the while off roading with the rest of you. This sounds like fun!
Old 08-09-2008, 10:10 PM   #115
caliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the rough

Name: kyle
caliKxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
SoCalman22...let me know in advance and I'll be there. I'll even take some tire cleaner to make the tires look black all the while off roading with the rest of you. This sounds like fun!
hahah nice man, you might let me borrow some of that, my tires are pretty dirty!
Old 08-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #116
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime. I'll bring my paint brush. It works much faster in comparison to sitting on my a$$ and making them look so pretty. I want it to look like those on the toyota website! SWEET!
Old 08-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #117

That would be cool to make it out there, if my truck gets fixed.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:24 AM   #118
Moose
MooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USS John Paul Jones; Gas Turbine Technician Electrical 2nd Class (SW)
MooseTX82's Tacoma Gallery
Im from TX and I cant stand the Cowgirls. Ill see what I can do to show for the next.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #119
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery