Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Old 04-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #3862
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Who's got the blue 2nd gen w/ black ATX(?) wheels always parked on 11th street near the Santa Monica college performing arts extension in SM? Cross street is Santa Monica Blvd.
Dude, I live right there and see that truck a lot too
Old 04-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #3864
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wait, you live in the 310 repping 818? Am thinking the guy must go to that college. Nice truck on sight - wouldn't mind checking it out, though. Hope he parks closer to me. heheh
Yep! I am from the 818 and just moved over the hill. Maybe I will see you around these parts.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:29 PM   #3865
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
Yep! I am from the 818 and just moved over the hill. Maybe I will see you around these parts.
Then you're lucky - construction traffic from the 818 to the 310 every morning and night hurts. My truck's always at 11th/Broadway. I'll keep an eye out for you!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #3866
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Then you're lucky - construction traffic from the 818 to the 310 every morning and night hurts. My truck's always at 11th/Broadway. I'll keep an eye out for you!
My truck is parked on 11th/Broadway right now
Old 04-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #3871
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Saw one of Chris's (Goflight2) "friends" driving this morning lol

your going to get a texting ticket for this, $159+ its not worth it haha
Old 04-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #3873
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
LULZ Steeler's fans.

Nobody knows who my 1st gen --> 2nd gen conversion is?
All I know is his name on ig is geza_simon_119 haha
Old 04-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #3874
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is the wrong thread but can anyone in the OC area have room to store 4 tires for like 1 week maybe 2 max
Old 04-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #3875
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who dis?

Shit just got really weird....

Yea really weird but that's my first spotting!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #3876
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
LULZ Steeler's fans.

Nobody knows who my 1st gen --> 2nd gen conversion is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
All I know is his name on ig is geza_simon_119 haha
What he said ^^^
Old 04-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #3877

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
I know this is the wrong thread but can anyone in the OC area have room to store 4 tires for like 1 week maybe 2 max
For what?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #3878
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For what?
Save me a unnecessary 2md trip down south
Old 04-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #3879
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For what?
I'm sure you have a shed or bedroom that could accommodate
Old 04-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #3880

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholito View Post
I'm sure you have a shed or bedroom that could accommodate
Hey you have an entire empty house and garage! Haha and you actually live in oc. I'm just down there 90% of the time