Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #3901
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a black 98-00 white taco lifted a little in the front with black rims and a mean exhaust by Cpk and sports chalet off jamboree earlier tonight. Please tell me its someone on here... Probably not but I really want to know what kind of exhaust he had
Old 04-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #3902
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Alright once again sorry for posting random question. But any chance anyone can hold my tires in Anaheim for like 4 hours tomorrow? Volcomtaco had them and is leaving Anaheim at 4 and I won't get there till 8
Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #3903
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this dude on the 57, going toward Pomona.
Attached Thumbnails
So. Cal Truck Spotting-image.jpg  
Old 04-07-2013, 01:00 AM   #3904
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-07-2013, 01:10 AM   #3905
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha. Sorry. Posting from my phone. I'm technologically challenged.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:19 AM   #3906
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen11ty7 View Post
I see him all the time around the VP area
Surprised I haven't seen you. My girlfriend live in vp. I'm there almost everyday
Old 04-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #3909
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
straight creepin girls......haha jk
Old 04-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #3910
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Not sure if this counts, but I found my truck on some random chick's Instagram

Attachment 205753
Not sure about that 24 hr fitness thing but you might find him at Slaters 50/50 chowing down a Tyrannosaurus burger with lots of bacon....JK......can't wait to go back,you always find the good eating spots Matt!!!!!
Old 04-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #3911
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Etiwanda Nature Preserve, Rancho Cucamonga
Attached Thumbnails
So. Cal Truck Spotting-image.jpg  
Old 04-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #3912
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Further south, but spotted in the Escondido area about 20 mins ago

2011 prerunner DCSB with gray trd rims, Roof rack, lower balance painted black, no rear bumper with a spare in the bed...
Ill post it on the San Diego spotted later
Old 04-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #3913
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
also ran into Awsumdc as he was merging onto the 15 fwy in temecula around 5ish... every time i see his truck
Old 04-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #3915
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yea that truck is pretty impressive ^.
Wish I was in my truck lol, I would have said hi
Old 04-08-2013, 12:10 AM   #3917
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
who were you with??
Was driving the Braptor
Old 04-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #3919

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
saw some chick in an mgm taco with a gigantic blue burton sticker on the rear window.( would have snapped pictures, but my old lady was in the truck, and I didn't want that fight.).. getting on the 57 toward santa ana from lambert.. she looked super agitated... anyone on here?

Products Discussed in this Thread