Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2010, 10:16 PM   #21
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Yeah this was working hours - around 12 noon til about 1:30 - was floating around having lunch after a final walk through on a home in Glendale. I don't think mine works with the DSC - 7900 thing.
oh, i was on a photo shoot at my studio at the time... i wouldn't have heard ya...

are you not using the DCS encoding?

cuz if you are on simplex, i will just take mine off the coding...

you can always find me on MURS 1 (151.820)
Old 06-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #22
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
oh, i was on a photo shoot at my studio at the time... i wouldn't have heard ya...

are you not using the DCS encoding?

cuz if you are on simplex, i will just take mine off the coding...

you can always find me on MURS 1 (151.820)
Cool i will keep that in mind next time i'm in your 'hood!
Old 06-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #23
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Paul you want your damn spindle gussets. gggeeeesssshhhh
Old 06-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #24
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Hey Paul you want your damn spindle gussets. gggeeeesssshhhh
I can leave right now - pm the address and I will make the dash!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:18 PM   #25
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Finally an IE area spotted thread.

The only taco I have seen that I know for a fact is on TW is Bajamoon, I saw you a couple months back when I was heading to Knotts with the Fam.

And I saw a red TRD OR taco today, was on the 57 South around Imperial Highway, at about 1:00ish. 3' lift and thats all I saw, I was going north
Old 06-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #26
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
should have honked at me.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #27
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
You were merging onto a different freeway and i was a few cars back, i knew it was you cuz i saw "09_taco" lol.

you have a sick truck man.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:50 PM   #28
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where: 1400 block of E. Wilson Ave in Glendale
When: around 12noon
What: first gen black doublecab, mild lift, Eagle Alloy 137s exactly like mine

i was gonna strike up conversation but i was heading off to Target...
Old 06-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #29
-Empty-
Target crawling is the best!!

Old 06-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #30
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
Target crawling is the best!!

word... plus i needed a fix of Target popcorn...
Old 06-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #31
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
I see lots of tacomas in Yucca Valley..
Old 06-29-2010, 08:45 AM   #32
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninorth View Post
I see lots of tacomas in Yucca Valley..
Careful! I hear they're Russian spies!
Old 06-29-2010, 08:48 AM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
word... plus i needed a fix of Target popcorn...
What no shrimp fries. You ok.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #34
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Careful! I hear they're Russian spies!
Maybe they should all meet at Giant Rock with the other Russian Spies!! LOL
Old 07-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #35
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw NelsonMatt18 go by the original Target in Ventura, as I was browsing TW on my phone haha
Old 07-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #36
saw like 12 taco's today.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:16 PM   #38
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
i saw a silver access cab tacoma...with black rims n tw sticker inda back in covina on Cypress n lark ellen b4 Azusa...neone know who that is???
(ps i think i saw a bunch of pool stuff inside the bed not sure)
Old 07-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #39
Ban Pending

I saw a bunch coming home including MISSTTD? Black on Red window tinting truck.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #40
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
101 S passing through oxnard/ventura, at 7:15ish. A blk gen 1 ext cab with a super wide stance, long travel fo sho, bed cage lt rear, two spares standing up in bed. Glass all around. So sick I was heading north rubber necking to see it almost crashed haha.

Products Discussed in this Thread