Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Old 05-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #4121
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I finally had a ricer try to race me the other day! I was on the 710 and a subie pulls up and downshifts and starts reving and doing pulls. I was too busy trying not to shard or else I would've smoked his ass and took that pink.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #4122
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I finally had a ricer try to race me the other day! I was on the 710 and a subie pulls up and downshifts and starts reving and doing pulls. I was too busy trying not to shard or else I would've smoked his ass and took that pink.

Subie
Old 05-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #4123
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
I drive everywhere and never get sighted Lol guess not many of us in 310

Although I did see one taco with the taco world sticker 2 weeks ago at the sprouts in Torrance. Silver or white. Don't remember. Your Gf said "cool he hooks his groceries on his tie down cleats" or something like that. Haha
Old 05-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #4124
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post

I like those wheels... anyone know what they are?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #4125
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post

Subie
dont worry, i own a subie, and it's ricer. Just a general term to describe a 4 cyl Japanese made sedan/coup.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #4126
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like how you spelled out what distracted you.

It was probably the look on your face of holding it in that made him think "game on" when it was really "get me home before I smear some chocolate on me undies"
Old 05-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #4127
07BLKTACO is on a distinguished road

07BLKTACO's Tacoma Gallery
think I saw skyhartman's truck parked in a neighborhood in garden grove by pacifica
Attached Thumbnails
So. Cal Truck Spotting-uploadfromtaptalk1367889600830.jpg  
Old 05-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #4128
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07BLKTACO View Post
think I saw skyhartman's truck parked in a neighborhood in garden grove by pacifica
thats my truck haha and was it saturday night or sunday morning?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #4129

Sunday morning. Are you from that area?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #4130
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07BLKTACO View Post
Sunday morning. Are you from that area?
yeah that was me. i had my roof rack on. no i was staying at my buddys house. are you around there?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #4131

Yeah I live in the neighborhood right off lampson and topaz just a few lights down
Old 05-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #4132
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
we have yet to see eachother...
was about to say the same thing haha
Old 05-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #4133
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was too busy trying not to shard
Aaron.. Why are you always about to shit yourself or have some kind of problem with your feces? This is like the 4th post of you speaking of anal difficulties...
Old 05-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #4134
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Aaron.. Why are you always about to shit yourself or have some kind of problem with your feces? This is like the 4th post of you speaking of anal difficulties...

Panda Express messes with my stomach too
Old 05-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #4135
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahaha laughing so hard at work right now.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #4136
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
I like those wheels... anyone know what they are?
Mmm doesn't fuel make them?
Old 05-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #4138
JohnnieFive will become famous soon enough

Name: Johnny
JohnnieFive's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy sent me this today, looks like somewhere in Garden Grove. Anyone on here?
Attached Thumbnails
So. Cal Truck Spotting-image.jpg  
Old 05-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #4139

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
My buddy sent me this today, looks like somewhere in Garden Grove. Anyone on here?
Is this an accident? Or did he go there on purpose? Haha
Old 05-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #4140
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
im guessing he was there at an accident...look at the street looks a bit dirty from a fluid like gas or oil...