Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #4121
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
What store do you work at?
A&F
Old 05-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #4122
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredgar1 View Post
in irwindale on arrow hwy spotted a silver 2nd gen double cab with black bolt on fenders and some stickers in the back windows. i keep seeing alot of lifted tacos in that area haha
that is crazy I drive this road all the time never see this truck :S.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #4123
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
In bowcreek in diamond bar saw a silver double cab with mesh grill painted lower valence and spyder headlights backed in a garage at home
Old 05-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #4124
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Spotted two matte 2nd gens going to lunch in Temecula, one was a matte black DC with a blonde chick driving... other was an olive color

looks sick in that green!
Old 05-03-2013, 07:43 AM   #4125
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery

I see this dude all the time. This time I was on my way to work (55s from Chapman). He lives near me in Orange. Has a 3" with a tilt, Black rims and 33"s. He has a ton of stickers on the back, one a cross and Slash X ranch. He also has a long thin sticker on both sides spanning the length of his truck.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #4126
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhartman View Post

I see this dude all the time. This time I was on my way to work (55s from Chapman). He lives near me in Orange. Has a 3" with a tilt, Black rims and 33"s. He has a ton of stickers on the back, one a cross and Slash X ranch. He also has a long thin sticker on both sides spanning the length of his truck.
I see him ALL the time too! I don't think he's on here. I've seen him at Home Depot on Tustin and on chapman by Elmo high an he's got stickers all down his doors right? Like k&n ones or something?
Old 05-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #4127
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

Quote:
In bowcreek in diamond bar saw a silver double cab with mesh grill painted lower valence and spyder headlights backed in a garage at home
That dude lives right behind me lol
I feel like you live so damn close to me
Old 05-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #4128

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
That dude lives right behind me lol
I feel like you live so damn close to me
I don't live there but I have a few friends that live there. I'm sure we will see each other at some point
Old 05-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #4129

reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't live there but I have a few friends that live there. I'm sure we will see each other at some point
Old 05-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #4130

Quote:
I see him ALL the time too! I don't think he's on here. I've seen him at Home Depot on Tustin and on chapman by Elmo high an he's got stickers all down his doors right? Like k&n ones or something?
Yep! I see him usually right off Chapman and the 55 right by the gas station on the corner (same area where Ralphs is). What's funny is you're in my neck of the woods all the time and I guantee I've seen you before. What mods do you have on your new Taco?

He drove behind me for at least 8mi so he def had to have seen my TW sticker haha
Old 05-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #4131
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

grew up with him (highschool and elementary school). nice guy, not on tw, as far as i know.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #4132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhl29 View Post
grew up with him (highschool and elementary school). nice guy, not on tw, as far as i know.
Nice, man!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #4133

Quote:
Yep! I see him usually right off Chapman and the 55 right by the gas station on the corner (same area where Ralphs is). What's funny is you're in my neck of the woods all the time and I guantee I've seen you before. What mods do you have on your new Taco?

He drove behind me for at least 8mi so he def had to have seen my TW sticker haha
this is my truck as of now

pretty sure my girlfriend saw you driving a couple weeks ago. she said she saw a tacoma like mine with a tw sticker on it on chapman. she tried to get a picture but couldnt. im proud of her for trying haha
Old 05-05-2013, 12:41 PM   #4134
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
We should change the name to "the greenbergler/skyhartman spotted thread"
Old 05-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #4135
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
seriously

I live 9 houses down from Jeff, if I posted every time we saw each other's trucks this thread would have more pages than the 626/909.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #4138

Quote:
this is my truck as of now

pretty sure my girlfriend saw you driving a couple weeks ago. she said she saw a tacoma like mine with a tw sticker on it on chapman. she tried to get a picture but couldnt. im proud of her for trying haha
haha nice. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Don't hate!
Old 05-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #4139
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
im not gonna lie, pretty jealous that greenbergler and sky get spotted so often. i repeatedly search this thread for that one day i get to say
Old 05-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #4140

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
seriously

I live 9 houses down from Jeff, if I posted every time we saw each other's trucks this thread would have more pages than the 626/909.
we have yet to see eachother...

Products Discussed in this Thread