Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #4381
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^ya that's my friend heather...
Old 06-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #4382
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
Was next to a guy down the 55 South today around 7:30 AM was a Silver access cab i think with a big Paint Ball sticker on the back with skids and a tube bumper with like 3 or 4 lights can't remember i was half asleep with a USMC sticker on the windshield. Anyone know who it might be?
Old 06-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #4383
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholito View Post
Was next to a guy down the 55 South today around 7:30 AM was a Silver access cab i think with a big Paint Ball sticker on the back with skids and a tube bumper with like 3 or 4 lights can't remember i was half asleep with a USMC sticker on the windshield. Anyone know who it might be?
Seen him on meats and Tustin before
Old 06-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #4384
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
I keep seeing a sweet black DC with skewp and tailgate tire mount rolling around Burbank.
I think it has Alaskan plates, but haven't noticed the plates lately.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #4385
TacoCBR is on a distinguished road

TacoCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted girl driving Silver DCSB lifted w/ some half chrome rims. Maui turtle sticker on the back window. I was driving my Lexus so I didn't say hi but saw you in Brea on Imperial Hwy, then we seemed to follow each other down the 57 to the 91, then exited off Imperial into Anaheim Hills. Damn stalker...
Old 06-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #4386
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a Barcelona red 2012-13 baja with avid front light bar with rear bumper guard and retrofit headlights. At the back bone trail parking lot on kanan rd in malibu
Old 06-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #4387
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a superwhite taco, black valence, blacked skewp, black headlights and roof rack in the parking lot of La Palma and Valley View Ave.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #4388
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Why can I never spot anyone from here ahaha
Old 07-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #4391
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted this guy on I-5/I-405 heading up from San Diego towards L.A. this afternoon around 3-4 pm. TRD sport hood, chrome grille, sliders, plate bumper, winch, TW window sticker, shorty antenna, custom fire rescue TRD decals on bedside and a dog in the back seat.
Attached Thumbnails
So. Cal Truck Spotting-20130705_152514.jpg  
Old 07-05-2013, 10:40 PM   #4392
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ps14 View Post
Spotted a superwhite taco, black valence, blacked skewp, black headlights and roof rack in the parking lot of La Palma and Valley View Ave.
When? Coulda maybe been me?
Old 07-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #4394
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
spotted a expo Tacoma with winch bumper with led bar...silver dcab short bed with rtt on the bed with some bed rack and spar tire carrier mounted off the rear bumper....spotted in Westlake today
Old 07-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #4395
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
spotted a expo Tacoma with winch bumper with led bar...silver dcab short bed with rtt on the bed with some bed rack and spar tire carrier mounted off the rear bumper....spotted in Westlake today
I saw the same guy in moorpark today. Anthony...I though I saw you on the 101 n today in camarillo around 1:30pm. Driving in my stormtroopered q7.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:59 AM   #4396
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
AC SWB (LT?) at the Riverside Plaza this afternoon. Truck had plenty of Icon Shield stickers. Parked in front of Trader Joes and Chipotle.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:09 AM   #4397
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a white short bed TRD Sport with 6" lift driving by the 22-E/57/5 split this morning around 7:30. Anyone on here? I usually don't see any lifted Tacos on my commute down the 22.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:18 AM   #4398

Just saw this guy in long beach on spring street.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #4399
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post

Just saw this guy in long beach on spring street.
Takes a picture of a cop car while driving
Like a boss
Old 07-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #4400

Worth the risk

Products Discussed in this Thread