Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Old 08-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #4441
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw that white ac with full glass and it's linked. Saw him on the 57 n near katella
Old 08-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #4442
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Another one. Lemon and valley. Black dclb from tune bumper with led bar. White front glass and hid headlights
Old 08-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #4444
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
A few spottings.

On wednesday around 2:15 on 22nd street in newport, saw a silver second gen tacoma with front glass, and looked like it had 33's. Just saw a quick glimpse of your truck. Not sure if it was a double cab or not.

then saw this single cab on fairview about 5 minutes later.

Then today, saw yet another taco pulling out of the anaheim hills target. Double cab, silver, some sort of lift in the front, and looked like 33's also. Gave me a wave as I was heading to work.
Attached Thumbnails
So. Cal Truck Spotting-photo-57-.jpg   So. Cal Truck Spotting-photo-58-.jpg  
Old 08-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #4445
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I was heading home from Santa Monica and going through Culver City when I saw a LAPD Tacoma 05-08' DC TRD OR. It was heading north on Centinela and turning left on Washington Blvd. Kinda nice looking to see a Taco in black and white with a a light bar on top
Old 08-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #4446
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw the original '05 DMZ LT Tacoma at Crown Toyota. So sick!!
Old 08-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #4449
Easy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud ofEasy rider has much to be proud of
Easy rider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
At the 24 Hour Fitness in Laguna Niguel, Lap Paz & Aliso Creek.

Don't ever leave valuables in your car in that parking lot or inside a locker @ that 24 hour fitness. The area is thief central.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #4450
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy rider View Post
Don't ever leave valuables in your car in that parking lot or inside a locker @ that 24 hour fitness. The area is thief central.
Good to know. I guess I'll not be taking my truck there, seeing as I would have to disassemble half the interior and all of the exterior to thief-proof it.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #4451
Spagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpagget13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Spagget13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Nice white DC with kings all around in Anaheim Hills. Didn't notice you till I was already turning on AH road. Look like you were checking e out too.
I See that guy all around Yorba Linda and Anaheim Hills. I wen't to high school with him. Don't think he's on here though.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #4452
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted in Friday traffic on the 5 south in south OC/north SD. Good looking truck

Old 08-15-2013, 07:22 AM   #4453
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
This guy parked by me at the gym this morning LA Fitness in riverside. Anyone here ? I see it all the time at the gym. Has sick 2.5 kings on the rear and spindles up front. Clean truck

Old 08-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #4454
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
This guy parked by me at the gym this morning LA Fitness in riverside. Anyone here ? I see it all the time at the gym. Has sick 2.5 kings on the rear and spindles up front. Clean truck

That's the homie Robert (robtrd) check Instagram lol
Old 08-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #4455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
That's the homie Robert (robtrd) check Instagram lol
Old 08-15-2013, 08:03 AM   #4456
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Fo sho instagram is freaking out when I got out of the gym it said I was tagged in a pic but wouldent show it on my feed lol I may have to steal his rear shocks and springs he has mad up travel im jelly haha
Old 08-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #4457

Quote:
Fo sho instagram is freaking out when I got out of the gym it said I was tagged in a pic but wouldent show it on my feed lol I may have to steal his rear shocks and springs he has mad up travel im jelly haha
I think they're jens old springs right? And he just got those kings a few months ago. Such a nice truck
Old 08-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #4458
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck ALMOST looks lt Corey....hahah
Old 08-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #4459

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Your truck ALMOST looks lt Corey....hahah
Its a wanna be LT haha as soon as I pay it off and get a dd I will long travel it
Old 08-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #4460
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
dont see a joke anywhere...

Quote:
yup definitely nice truck for sure.

Products Discussed in this Thread