Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #4781
The Sauce Boss
drmcstford is on a distinguished road

Name: David
drmcstford's Tacoma Gallery
First pic: is from the taco i see in front of my shop at the stater bros shopping center the second is a truck i see on mond and wed at citrus college both sweet looking trucks!!

Old 12-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #4782
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmcstford View Post
First pic: is from the taco i see in front of my shop at the stater bros shopping center the second is a truck i see on mond and wed at citrus college both sweet looking trucks!!

saw that dude a couple of weeks back...he was exiting the 210 and hauled ass to catch up to me...turned into those apartments infront of the stater bros
Old 12-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #4783
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Is that the stater bros off route 66 and barranca? You have shop there?
Old 12-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #4784
The Sauce Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
saw that dude a couple of weeks back...he was exiting the 210 and hauled ass to catch up to me...turned into those apartments infront of the stater bros
haha yea hes always in the stater bros center might be a student or worker there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjmay View Post
Is that the stater bros off route 66 and barranca? You have shop there?
Yes sir off route 66 and barranca! YUP sports nutrition store!
Old 12-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #4785
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha yea hes always in the stater bros center might be a student or worker there!

Yes sir off route 66 and barranca! YUP sports nutrition store!
Oh I thought you meant like an offroad type of shop and I got excited. Haha
Old 12-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #4786
The Sauce Boss

Quote:
Oh I thought you meant like an offroad type of shop and I got excited. Haha
LOL yea sorry man their randys off road down the street........ haha You can still come in and talk off road if you buy some protein
Old 12-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #4787

Quote:
LOL yea sorry man their randys off road down the street........ haha You can still come in and talk off road if you buy some protein
Haha I might! You guys should work out a sponsorship with the APU baseball team
Old 12-03-2013, 08:52 AM   #4789
Tacofire is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: donovan
Tacofire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepedog23 View Post
Saw this taco today in Downey on paramount and Stewart and gray
Aww I used hang out at that taco bell when I went to whs .....memories
Old 12-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #4791
The Sauce Boss

Quote:
Haha I might! You guys should work out a sponsorship with the APU baseball team
We do ! I sponsored their Golf Tournament in Fontana ! And I've met with Peter the athletic director we have a check for them to start doing more promos their ! Are you a student their?
Old 12-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #4792

Quote:
We do ! I sponsored their Golf Tournament in Fontana ! And I've met with Peter the athletic director we have a check for them to start doing more promos their ! Are you a student their?
Yeah I play there. Haha nice man that golf tournament was a huge success!
Old 12-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #4793
The Sauce Boss

Quote:
Yeah I play there. Haha nice man that golf tournament was a huge success!
haha dope you know Daniel Graispe? hes my bud hes on the team! We also give APU discount at the shop !
Old 12-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #4794
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a White DCLB with a big Dakine Tailgate cover satoshi grill with toyota lettering and a Light bar in the lower valence getting off at Main at the 22 around 5:00 PM tonight. Icon remote resi up front.

I was in a stock 5 lug on my way home.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #4797
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Can't really be "pretty sure" about that truck. lol you either saw him or you didn't
Opposites sides of the freeway and I didn't notice until he was past me.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #4799
Bpolentz will become famous soon enough

Name: Blake
Bpolentz's Tacoma Gallery
Who's this? I seen you leaving chipotle lol
Old 12-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #4800
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Last night i saw a white double cab with a black roof at mt sac looking for parking. it had a tacomaworld sticker but i didnt recognize it. 3-4" lift, black wheels, multiple stickers on rear window and hids. Looked similar to Kyle(Sabre's) old truck.

Oh and this morning i saw adricancast parked towards the end of the lot for a change lol

Products Discussed in this Thread