Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2014, 09:53 PM   #5101
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I saw Bfoster in Thousand oaks today
Old 03-31-2014, 09:56 PM   #5102
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
I saw Bfoster in Thousand oaks today
someone was actually in thousand oaks today and I didn't get spotted? damn!
Old 03-31-2014, 10:09 PM   #5103
The Safety Guy
BDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
BDBSoCal's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on where you live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
Ah DAMN dude that sucks. I wish there was some way to know if someone was messing with my truck. The only thing I can think of is the Viper alarm that lets you know when theres vibrations or movement or something. Im afraid it will go off a lot though.

If I could catch these little bastards in the act I'd first scare the shit out of them with the horn, then shoot hundreds of paintballs at them.

At this very moment I just decided I'm keeping my paintball gun.
Amazing what you can find on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Rap4-Lethal-Pe...dp/B0046VIIHQ/
Old 04-01-2014, 06:49 PM   #5104
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
Ah DAMN dude that sucks. I wish there was some way to know if someone was messing with my truck. The only thing I can think of is the Viper alarm that lets you know when theres vibrations or movement or something. Im afraid it will go off a lot though.

If I could catch these little bastards in the act I'd first scare the shit out of them with the horn, then shoot hundreds of paintballs at them.

At this very moment I just decided I'm keeping my paintball gun.
Haha yeah, it only took 15-20 minutes to clean up though. So not that big of a deal!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:49 PM   #5105
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
on my way home from work in costa mesa today, spotted Brian (tacodaddy) he was going south bound on the 55 just about at the 405 around 4pm

then 45 min later spotted a double cab short bed 05-08 radiant red SR5 tacoma with sport wheels had a tw sticker and so cal tacomas sticker between diamond bar and pathfinder
road on the 57 N

I was in the work truck not the tacoma
Old 04-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #5108
Super Beast
Wingswest is on a distinguished road

Name: Marco
Wingswest's Tacoma Gallery

Saw this Taco near the Wings N Things in Murrieta today around 3pm
Old 04-04-2014, 09:04 PM   #5109
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a lifted Super White with a black roof and some different bedside decals on the 91 W.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:39 AM   #5110
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted this in Stoddard Wells about a month ago. It had fenders and I'm pretty sure it had MT
Old 04-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #5111
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a silver 2ng gen with front and rear plate bumper roof and bed rack with a light bar on the roof and two light bars behind the grill in Newport today. Coulda sworn I've posted it on TW Instagram page
Old 04-07-2014, 04:45 AM   #5113
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesurf2611 View Post
That was me!
Ya you! Haha was in my friends carolla. You down there a lot? We're always down there
Old 04-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #5115
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery

Always see this guy parked outside of Zito's Pizza in Old Town Orange. I think he might work there.

This is down the street from me.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:44 AM   #5116
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this super cool LT 2nd gen parked on cal state la campus yesterday! Surprised I havnt seen him before...anyone know who this is?

Old 04-09-2014, 09:46 AM   #5117
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post
Saw this super cool LT 2nd gen parked on cal state la campus yesterday! Surprised I havnt seen him before...anyone know who this is?

I think that's Jens truck I forgot her SN at the moment.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #5119
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingswest View Post

Saw this Taco near the Wings N Things in Murrieta today around 3pm

if anyone knows whos truck this is, i have some questions abot ut it,
Old 04-09-2014, 07:46 PM   #5120
Super Beast
Wingswest is on a distinguished road

Name: Marco
Wingswest's Tacoma Gallery
Dont know who it belongs to yet but i can tell you this much, hes local. ive seen it parked a few times and driving around Murrieta, near the California Oaks exit off the 15 freeway

Products Discussed in this Thread