Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #5102
Super Beast
Wingswest is on a distinguished road

Name: Marco
Wingswest's Tacoma Gallery

Saw this Taco near the Wings N Things in Murrieta today around 3pm
Old 04-04-2014, 09:04 PM   #5103
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a lifted Super White with a black roof and some different bedside decals on the 91 W.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:39 AM   #5104
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted this in Stoddard Wells about a month ago. It had fenders and I'm pretty sure it had MT
Old 04-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #5105
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a silver 2ng gen with front and rear plate bumper roof and bed rack with a light bar on the roof and two light bars behind the grill in Newport today. Coulda sworn I've posted it on TW Instagram page
Old 04-07-2014, 04:45 AM   #5107
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesurf2611 View Post
That was me!
Ya you! Haha was in my friends carolla. You down there a lot? We're always down there
Old 04-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #5109
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery

Always see this guy parked outside of Zito's Pizza in Old Town Orange. I think he might work there.

This is down the street from me.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:44 AM   #5110
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this super cool LT 2nd gen parked on cal state la campus yesterday! Surprised I havnt seen him before...anyone know who this is?

Old 04-09-2014, 09:46 AM   #5111
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post
Saw this super cool LT 2nd gen parked on cal state la campus yesterday! Surprised I havnt seen him before...anyone know who this is?

I think that's Jens truck I forgot her SN at the moment.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #5113
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingswest View Post

Saw this Taco near the Wings N Things in Murrieta today around 3pm

if anyone knows whos truck this is, i have some questions abot ut it,
Old 04-09-2014, 07:46 PM   #5114
Super Beast
Wingswest is on a distinguished road

Name: Marco
Wingswest's Tacoma Gallery
Dont know who it belongs to yet but i can tell you this much, hes local. ive seen it parked a few times and driving around Murrieta, near the California Oaks exit off the 15 freeway
Old 04-11-2014, 11:53 PM   #5115
SolCalMTB4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chad
SolCalMTB4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I spotted this guy on east 52 coming out of Santee. I talked to him on CB channel #15. He has Icons with a 3" lift and All-Pro front and rear bumpers. Really cool guy, he invited me to go out to the desert with him some time. He said he was on TW but I forgot his username. Hope I can find him
Attached Thumbnails
So. Cal Truck Spotting-img_0693.jpg  
Old 04-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #5116
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Saw Rebel Taco heading north on the 91 this afternoon
Old 04-13-2014, 09:10 PM   #5118
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Haha. Yea. Feels like I am going north or south when I am on it because I am always coming from the 55
Old 04-13-2014, 10:25 PM   #5119
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, 91 sucks.

Well... okay, in more ways than one.

I-5 runs north/south, yet 91 runs east/west, though it parallels the 91, 405, 60, 10, 210.
5 is N/S, 405 is N/S, 10, 60, 210 are E/W, and they all really go the same way as the 91.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:13 PM   #5120
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted this long travel 1st gen at Home Depot today. My truck is on the right. Seen this truck in H.B. and costa mesa a.few times

Products Discussed in this Thread