Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Old 07-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #41
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a white access cab (I think) with a blue grille and I believe a Grillcraft with a TRD logo in the corner on the 101 in downtown LA....
Old 07-09-2010, 12:41 AM   #42
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
the rarely seen taco from san diego, or translated from german "a whales vagina," made an appearance today
Old 07-09-2010, 12:43 AM   #43
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

I saw a clean white double cab with sick black wheels in Huntington Beach.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #44
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
I think I've seen that one, I hear it's a mall crawler ... but this silver one does work offroad
Old 07-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #45
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a white 2nd gen, with a Toytec lift going down Beech Blvd. in Fontana. Everything else seemed to be stock.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #46
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
101 S passing through oxnard/ventura, at 7:15ish. A blk gen 1 ext cab with a super wide stance, long travel fo sho, bed cage lt rear, two spares standing up in bed. Glass all around. So sick I was heading north rubber necking to see it almost crashed haha.
Another sighting, @ 11:30am-ish this time going north on the 101 through newbury park. The spares weren't vertical they were at angle like a V in the back. Truck looked so sick.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #47
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
joshy523's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
i saw a silver access cab tacoma...with black rims n tw sticker inda back in covina on Cypress n lark ellen b4 Azusa...neone know who that is???
(ps i think i saw a bunch of pool stuff inside the bed not sure)
That was me, I use my truck for work. This is a cool thread cause I always see a bunch of nice tacos and always wonder if they are from the TW family.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #48
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this SWB at Vons in Mira Loma around 4:15.
Fox racing shocks, looked like 6" lift
I parked right next to you who ever you are
(His on the right mine on the left)

Also saw a silver 2nd gen 6" lift, chrome wheels, he had a cowboy hat on, exiting la Sierra 91 east. I was right behind him on the off ramp. Around 2:40?

Saw another silver 2nd gen going east on the 60 at pedley road, 6" lift chrome wheels and debadged. Around 3:55
Old 07-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #49
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
i see that truck all the time, too! i actually go to the chase and vons gas in mira loma.

i see modded out taco's all around my neighborhood. not all of them are on here...i actually spoke to someone but he said he's not apart of any forum, i felt stalkerish so i decided i'm going to stop. :/
Old 07-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #50
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
You are a stalker
Old 07-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #51
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
You are a stalker
no! you want me to stalk you, huh???

i've been in Whittier at least once a week for the last 2 months and i haven't even tried looking for your truck or where you live, Steve!
Old 07-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #52
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Good. I don't drive my truck
Old 07-13-2010, 01:09 AM   #53
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshy523 View Post
That was me, I use my truck for work. This is a cool thread cause I always see a bunch of nice tacos and always wonder if they are from the TW family.
ah. dude ive always seen ur truck all around that area....all my friends live around northview n charter oak cuz i used to live around there...nice truck by the way!! i like the rims alot
Old 07-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #54
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saw this 1st gen at la habra/la mirada vons around 11:25am

Old 07-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #55
^^^you make the rounds don't ya.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:27 AM   #57
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimm001 View Post
I'm down that way on Fridays and Saturdays. When was this?
it was inda afternoon like 2-3 weeks ago but idk bout being a friday lol.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #58
-Empty-
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
^^^you make the rounds don't ya.
Lol.
Yep, I'm all over the place for my job
Old 07-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #59
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
101 S passing through oxnard/ventura, at 7:15ish. A blk gen 1 ext cab with a super wide stance, long travel fo sho, bed cage lt rear, two spares standing up in bed. Glass all around. So sick I was heading north rubber necking to see it almost crashed haha.
that sounds like mikey's truck from frontline fab. he works there and they just put a canti lever rear end on it, but it's above the bed so people can see it. it's kinda their sig truck showing off their work. it's bad ass

these are the only pics of the truck on their site. it's under construction

http://www.frontlinefab.com/page8.html

i saw you prob about a week ago on the 101 right by golf n stuff. you were going south, i was heading north. i honked