Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So. Cal Truck Spotting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
So. Cal Truck Spotting

so i went out to Lucerne Valley today to get some wheeling in...

on Bear Valley Road, saw a bunch of 2nd gen tacos with lifts...

noticed one with a TacomaWorld sticker on the back window as i was yapping on my cell phone...

i think it was tan in color....
Old 06-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want a TW sticker...
I go to mod days and get soCalTacoma stickers !!???
Old 06-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #4
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! ive been waiting for this thread. The San Diego spotted thread was a little to specific
Old 06-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thread as I've seen plenty of Modded Tacos throughout the day. I've seen a few nice ones around my area all the time.

Spotted a lifted Murdered out 2nd Gen Black Regular Cab in Sherman Oaks yesterday.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

When: around 8am this morning
Where: southbound Verdugo Road, south of Colorado Blvd in Glendale, CA
What: silver 2nd gen dcab big lift and big tires
Old 06-27-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a silver 2nd gen access cab at Mavericks gym next to Ventura College today. Had 285s i believe and silver and black rims. Slight bro lean. Anyone from here?
Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #9
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
finnaly a so cal spotted thread haha
Old 06-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #11
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
i was the 2nd one to lift mine, now theres 12 ive seen since last year
i know what you mean.. i was the first taco in my area to get lifted(well thast i know of)
Old 06-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #12
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
There a second gen white LT taco that lives down the street from me in Fontana. Anyone know who that is?

I also saw a white 01-04 LT taco today on Foothill in Fontana.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #13
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
I saw someone with a 3inch lifted off-white custom painted tacoma on the 91 in riverside yesterday
Old 06-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #14
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to blast you Mike on TWA1 while in Glendale/Burbank on Friday...
Old 06-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #15
84socal is on a distinguished road

Name: the hated mother fucker
84socal's Tacoma Gallery
sooooooo every lifted tacoma u guys see ur supposed to post up here ???? i dont get it i would constant ly be on here listing 5-20 per day seems kinda raatarded to me but maybe cause theres a different reason i dont knwo about ??
Old 06-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #16
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
i see trucks all the time and wonder if they're on TW...however i've spotted a few and know who they are exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Awesome thread as I've seen plenty of Modded Tacos throughout the day. I've seen a few nice ones around my area all the time.

Spotted a lifted Murdered out 2nd Gen Black Regular Cab in Sherman Oaks yesterday.

i actually spotted you a few times in the valley off the 101 and off Victory and Balboa. i might even have a picture of you in my phone somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
When: around 8am this morning
Where: southbound Verdugo Road, south of Colorado Blvd in Glendale, CA
What: silver 2nd gen dcab big lift and big tires
i've seen you driving off Foothill in Montclair once.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #17
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
I tried to blast you Mike on TWA1 while in Glendale/Burbank on Friday...
strange... i had my radio on that night too... well, at least until 9pm... i was prepping the truck for Saturday's race...
Old 06-27-2010, 10:08 PM   #18
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
i've seen you driving off Foothill in Montclair once.
well, hopefully not OFF Foothill... that might seriously devalue my truck... hahah
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84socal View Post
sooooooo every lifted tacoma u guys see ur supposed to post up here ???? i dont get it i would constant ly be on here listing 5-20 per day seems kinda raatarded to me but maybe cause theres a different reason i dont knwo about ??
just to put a screen name to a truck we seen in person...
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM   #20
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
strange... i had my radio on that night too... well, at least until 9pm... i was prepping the truck for Saturday's race...
Yeah this was working hours - around 12 noon til about 1:30 - was floating around having lunch after a final walk through on a home in Glendale. I don't think mine works with the DSC - 7900 thing.

Products Discussed in this Thread