Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Southern California (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/)
-   -   New so cal resident checking in (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/234414-new-so-cal-resident-checking.html)

SFSMedic 08-14-2012 07:33 PM

New so cal resident checking in
 
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. New 2012 DC TRD off road 4x4 owner. Looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully contributing as much as possible as well.
http://img.tapatalk.com/6cd5ecad-0a7d-962c.jpg

BAMFTACO 08-14-2012 07:35 PM

Welcome

Steves104x4 08-14-2012 07:35 PM

Howdy!

BAMFTACO 08-14-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFSMedic (Post 5539163)
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. New 2012 DC TRD off road 4x4 owner. Looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully contributing as much as possible as well.
http://img.tapatalk.com/6cd5ecad-0a7d-962c.jpg

Just saw that your from corona if you ever need help on regearing or installing a locker there a good shop out there called yotamasters

SFSMedic 08-14-2012 08:25 PM

Thanks everyone and thanks Wildlandtaco

SFSMedic 08-14-2012 08:27 PM

Just binged them and they are directly behind Annie's guns. I know exactly where they are. Thanks for the heads up again.

BAMFTACO 08-14-2012 11:48 PM

Yeah there shop is behind a security building all they work on is Toyotas so they know there shit

FixedTRD 08-15-2012 12:32 AM

welcome, let the mods begin hahaha.

acordova1050 08-15-2012 12:40 AM

Fixedtrd said it! Mods never stop, once you join this site! :D
You will go broke. Nah jk lol
Welcome man

ProForce 08-15-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acordova1050 (Post 5540318)
Fixedtrd said it! Mods never stop, once you join this site! :D
You will go broke. Nah jk lol
Welcome man

He's not kidding :rolleyes: you WILL go broke

n0ms 08-15-2012 01:36 AM

Sup

SFSMedic 08-15-2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acordova1050 (Post 5540318)
Fixedtrd said it! Mods never stop, once you join this site! :D
You will go broke. Nah jk lol
Welcome man

A pic of my last off road toy. I know the game all to well. I WILL NOT be going this extreme again lol.
http://img.tapatalk.com/6cd5ecad-a6b7-26ab.jpg
I have two small kids now so my style of offroading needed to change. Definitely more overland and slower moving stuff these days.

SpruceTaco 08-15-2012 06:43 AM

Welcome from FL. :wave:

Manwithoutaplan 08-15-2012 08:25 AM

welcome man !!!!!!!!

that avalanche looks like it is on ibeams.

SFSMedic 08-15-2012 09:28 AM

It is, well actually cut, lengthened and turned Traction Beams out of a bronco, its also 4 linked with a Currie 9" rear end and fully caged from rear bumper to front. A very long constant work in progress. It runs and handles great and will be sad to see it go but my off-roading had to change due to my boys who are 1 and 3 years old. Its getting a new aluminum dash and then its up for sale.

Manwithoutaplan 08-15-2012 09:32 AM

ic. where is that pictures taken?? Must have been pretty heavy.

BAMFTACO 08-15-2012 09:33 AM

We're you selling this on dezert rangers I saw an alvanche like this for thing was sweet

SFSMedic 08-15-2012 12:35 PM

Yes wild land. This was taken at pismo launching off the top of this http://img.tapatalk.com/c6e4d817-f8c8-fabf.jpg

Comp hill. I could have gone faster up the hill easily just really didn't want to go crazy and break anything. Did this jump several times through the trip along with a couple friends. Here is a neat build a buddy of mine drives. http://img.tapatalk.com/c6e4d820-f9e7-95fc.jpg

Speed Freek 08-15-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFSMedic (Post 5540722)
A pic of my last off road toy. I know the game all to well. I WILL NOT be going this extreme again lol.
http://img.tapatalk.com/6cd5ecad-a6b7-26ab.jpg
I have two small kids now so my style of offroading needed to change. Definitely more overland and slower moving stuff these days.

Sure, just keep telling yourself that as your installing an LT front end, haha.

But really welcome to TW!

BAMFTACO 08-15-2012 12:54 PM

Badass


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:18 AM.