Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Southern California (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/)
-   -   Bi-Monthly OC Tacos Meet (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/237590-bi-monthly-oc-tacos-meet.html)

Goflight2 09-03-2012 10:23 PM

Bi-Monthly OC Tacos Meet
 
Ok, so the next OC Tacos meet this week will be Thursday the 6th at 7pm at The Hat in Brea. 1210 E. Imperial Highway, Brea.
This is the same meet as the In N Out in Tustin meet, only the location is going to change from time to time.

Jerez 09-03-2012 10:27 PM

:spy: I'll be there

tostidos 09-03-2012 10:28 PM

any chance of doing this on weekends????? I work nights when im back home and would love to get out and meet some of the OC peeps

The Traveler 09-03-2012 10:30 PM

Weekends are for wheelin'!! :D

See you guys Thursday :thumbsup:

whippersnapper02 09-03-2012 10:31 PM

Oh man. I'm going to be there so early.

The Hat is down the street from the new house too but we don't move in until Saturday.

tostidos 09-03-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Traveler (Post 5635536)
Weekends are for wheelin'!! :D

See you guys Thursday :thumbsup:

touchè.

maybe fridays then? i have them off sometimes... hell maybe ill just call off every time this comes up lol.

Jerez 09-03-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 (Post 5635540)
Oh man. I'm going to be there so early.

The Hat is down the street from the new house too but we don't move in until Saturday.

I'll be there early

Quote:

Originally Posted by tostidos (Post 5635541)
touchè.

maybe fridays then? i have them off sometimes... hell maybe ill just call off every time this comes up lol.

dude Let me know when you're back and I'll make a meet a he one in rancho. For the IE guys :thumbsup:

tostidos 09-03-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerez (Post 5635550)
I'll be there early



dude Let me know when you're back and I'll make a meet a he one in rancho. For the IE guys :thumbsup:

Saweet!:) ill be down for a few meets in the IE! its nice seeing faces before wheelin!

whippersnapper02 09-03-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerez (Post 5635550)
I'll be there early

I'm off at 5 so I'll probably be there at 530. If I go home I'll be home at 6 or 610 so I'll have to leave in 20 minutes for the meet. I'm fucked. Lol.

Jerez 09-03-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tostidos (Post 5635556)
Saweet!:) ill be down for a few meets in the IE! its nice seeing faces before wheelin!

Cool :cool: once my truck is finished we can meet up for lunch then roll out somewhere!

Quote:

Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 (Post 5635562)
I'm off at 5 so I'll probably be there at 530. If I go home I'll be home at 6 or 610 so I'll have to leave in 20 minutes for the meet. I'm fucked. Lol.

I can be there after 4 lol

Goflight2 09-03-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tostidos (Post 5635527)
any chance of doing this on weekends????? I work nights when im back home and would love to get out and meet some of the OC peeps

Traveler is the king of the local weekend runs. Although, I've decided that once I get my Icon setup, I am going to park on top of his truck at our next run.
:D

Goflight2 09-03-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 (Post 5635540)
Oh man. I'm going to be there so early.

The Hat is down the street from the new house too but we don't move in until Saturday.

Please leave some pastrami for the rest of us!

tostidos 09-03-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goflight2 (Post 5635573)
Traveler is the king of the local weekend runs. Although, I've decided that once I get my Icon setup, I am going to park on top of his truck at our next run.
:D

im like 20 minutes from lucern, so im down to use my place as a small rally point for a weekend excursion or day trip into lucern or anywhere else in the dez. im going to try to get out every weekend when i get home

krans 09-03-2012 10:42 PM

Looks like I'll be able to make it finally got a open schedule.

whippersnapper02 09-03-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerez (Post 5635572)
I can be there after 4 lol

Cruse the mall to look at chicks until 7?
:D




Quote:

Originally Posted by Goflight2 (Post 5635578)
Please leave some pastrami for the rest of us!

Hurry. After this weekend it is gone.

Jerez 09-03-2012 10:55 PM

I don't cruise any malls...too many underage girls...not my thing sorry lol

Hiatt1991 09-03-2012 10:57 PM

Ill be there

TheCheshire29 09-03-2012 11:34 PM

Is this just so I can drool on everybody else's taco?

Ste 09-04-2012 12:10 AM

Ill try and make it early

Manwithoutaplan 09-04-2012 12:16 AM

might head down their after work :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:35 AM.