1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

If you want your Retrofits done......

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by TheSmash133, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Nov 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM
    TheSmash133

TheSmash133 [OP] Cruise

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab SR5
    X-D Series Black Rims 12 in sub Amp Super 44 Flowmaster Dual exhaust K&N airfilter Tint Tanneua Snug top Side Steps Blacked out Emblems and lower valence Bright white interior lights Blue dome light Retrofitted Mini H1's and morimoto X-B Halo.....
    If you want your Retrofits done then contact a member named ambiguous. He is a really cool guy, does amazing work and has unbeatable prices! He's local and works around your schedule. He's an authorized dealer so you know your not getting screwed in any way, shape or form. I cannot say enough about this guy and the great work he does. If your having trouble with retrofits, contact ambiguous and he will do his best to resolve the problem. I will be coming back to this guy for a very long time.

I had my Retrofit done by a guy on here, he does ok work but I've had multiple issues with my lights not turning on. I tried calling him but he gave me a BULLS**T reply. So I messaged ambiguous and now my lights are working great! If anyone has any questions feel free to message me or ambiguous about potential Retrofitting and what not.

Here's his link:
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...down-time.html

2. Nov 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM
    themuffinman619

themuffinman619 Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Member:
    First Name:
    themuffinman
    Vehicle:
    Your moms house
    Page not found.

3. Nov 13, 2012 at 10:04 PM
    TheSmash133

TheSmash133 [OP] Cruise

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab SR5
    X-D Series Black Rims 12 in sub Amp Super 44 Flowmaster Dual exhaust K&N airfilter Tint Tanneua Snug top Side Steps Blacked out Emblems and lower valence Bright white interior lights Blue dome light Retrofitted Mini H1's and morimoto X-B Halo.....

Products Discussed in

To Top