Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Southern California (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/)
-   -   OCOTILLO DAY RUN Saturday 3/30 (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/270166-ocotillo-day-run-saturday-3-30-a.html)

LilManny 03-26-2013 02:10 PM

OCOTILLO DAY RUN Saturday 3/30
 
Ok Guys, Gals and Gays of TW

I know some of us have been itching for a run so here it is! A group of us are planning on going to ocotillo wells for the day in honor of one of our very own getting a new truck! Come out for the day here is the info:

Who: all of us SoCal Tacoma drivers of TW :D

What: PreRunner friendly Day run out to Ocotillo Wells OHV and possibly cross over to Superstition

When: Sat 3/30
Meet: 7:30am Motoworld of el Cajon

Or

9am at Ocotillo Ranger Station

As always if you plan on going just add your name to the list

1.LilManny
2.Mike89
3.Leoffensive
4.Gregero
5.Boopie

Ps don't forget to bring a sandwich and plenty of drinks it will be a nice 80degree day :D

SoCaltaco65 03-26-2013 02:18 PM

oh nice Manny, are you thinking about running up in the sandstone/Fish Creek canyon area as well?

LilManny 03-26-2013 02:36 PM

Not sure Erik I don't think so we'll probably not wanna go crawl anywhere we could get some body damage since it's someone's first run in their new taco. We will probably play in the park and maybe take some of the washes out towards truck haven area or pumpkin patch

SoCaltaco65 03-26-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilManny (Post 6650437)
Not sure Erik I don't think so we'll probably not wanna go crawl anywhere we could get some body damage since it's someone's first run in their new taco. We will probably play in the park and maybe take some of the washes out towards truck haven area or pumpkin patch


Oh a new new truck, gotcha, ok

mike89 03-26-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 (Post 6650442)
Oh a new new truck, gotcha, ok

Yep got my new truck. This is a test trip. Its almost the same setup as mannys truck.

LilManny 03-26-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike89 (Post 6650490)
Yep got my new truck. This is a test trip. Its almost the same setup as mannys truck.

There it is! I didn't wanna be the one to announce it :D

SoCaltaco65 03-26-2013 03:16 PM

Sweet! Congrats Mike!

mike89 03-26-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 (Post 6650588)
Sweet! Congrats Mike!

Thanks!!

boopie 03-26-2013 04:58 PM

Count me in

Leoffensive 03-26-2013 05:10 PM

yeeeeee

LilManny 03-26-2013 05:10 PM

1.LilManny
2.Mike89
3.Leoffensive
4.Gregero
5.Boopie

Gelo760 03-26-2013 05:26 PM

Might join yallz. Congratz mike .

mike89 03-26-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gelo760 (Post 6651107)
Might join yallz. Congratz mike .

You have to!!!

w8n4mud 03-26-2013 05:39 PM

Kind of a short notice??? I have to request Saturday's off and that's too soon. Darn it! I'll plan a meet & greet then with enough time for people to plan. Don't get me wrong. I want to go. I just can't do it that soon. :( Have fun guys.

lembowski 03-26-2013 06:05 PM

Have fun guys, I has Jewish families so I will be busy with their Passover celebration.

Socalduckslayer 03-26-2013 08:19 PM

FU DB's

That it all

mike89 03-26-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer (Post 6651979)
FU DB's

That it all

I saw your dads truck and u can take that!!!

SolCalMTB4x4 03-27-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w8n4mud (Post 6651153)
Kind of a short notice??? I have to request Saturday's off and that's too soon. Darn it! I'll plan a meet & greet then with enough time for people to plan. Don't get me wrong. I want to go. I just can't do it that soon. :( Have fun guys.

Hey Albert we need to hit the MTB trials!!!:D

Gregero 03-27-2013 01:11 PM

I can't WAAAAIT!!!! I want mike to pull me out in his new 4x. We'll do the p-track test as well :p

boopie 03-27-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregero (Post 6654776)
I can't WAAAAIT!!!! I want mike to pull me out in his new 4x. We'll do the p-track test as well :p

It was in PARK


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:31 PM.