1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Softball Sponsor's needed

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by ShaShasBoo, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Jul 19, 2010 at 12:17 PM
    ShaShasBoo

ShaShasBoo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Lexington, KY
    Vehicle:
    06 DC Prerunner
    I may be out of line, but I'd rather do it here with vendors I believe in than some other company.

I am currently on a competive softball team. We have just completed our 1st season with mediocer equipment and balls we have found at the ball parks. We are currently looking for some sponsors to help us with equipment and team fees.

We are currently in need of $500.00 to purchase our basic items, i.e. 1 dozen 12" softballs, 13 jerseys, and fall ball fee's ($295.00). We will cover the price to have your company's logo and contact information to be placed on our current and new jerseys.

We currently are being sponsored by the National Guard, but would like to move away from their sponsorship, and open it up to the "working man" to help with his advertisment.

If you or your company is seriously interested in this please send me a PM and I can direct you to our coach who knows the numbers better than I.

Your company will be advertised in the Lexington, KY area and at the Bluegrass State Games every year of sponsorship.

I am not for sure, but I think that it is also tax deducable.

Products Discussed in

To Top