Notices

new site

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 09:31 AM   #1
Banned
furlong24 is on a distinguished road
furlong24's Tacoma Gallery
new site

hey guys, i am trying to make a tacoma forum site, but i cant seem to do it. any info on how to create one?

Old 06-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #2
Banned
http://sites.google.com/site/tacomaglobe/
that is the site i am trying to makei dontknow what do do to get it good and running.
if you know how to make it run right please if you have tima work on it. but please dont just edit it to ruin it.
thanks

Old 06-23-2008, 09:38 AM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Why would you like to do that???

Old 06-23-2008, 09:40 AM   #4
Banned
i would like to make a site. it sounds fun

Old 06-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #5
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by furlong24 View Post
i would like to make a site. it sounds fun
mmm ok.... i know, but i mean, this site pretty much has it all, thats why i asked, anyways good luck!

Old 06-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

u can make one here
http://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/

Here is one i have made
http://invaders.worldgoo.com/index.htm
feel free to sign up and look around.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:55 AM   #7
Banned
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/i...m=tacomasphere

i made one check it out. ( not the best site)

Old 06-23-2008, 09:56 AM   #8
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
mmm ok.... i know, but i mean, this site pretty much has it all, thats why i asked, anyways good luck!
i know this site is so good i am just really bored and wanted to make one.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:31 AM   #9
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
you can't make the same post in every damn forum on the site.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #10
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
We don't need no other stinkin' Tacoma forum. Besides, posting it like it's a winning lottery ticket...

...on a scale of 1 to screwed-up, that's screwed-up!

Old 06-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #11

LOL that was awesome bob.....

Old 06-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #12
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
but I wanted to ban him!

Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
but I wanted to ban him!
damn, if i was a mod, he would have been gone after the second post.... LOL

Closed Thread