Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

pantera

Old 06-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #21
Senior Executive of Nothing.
Agent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the rough

Agent7's Tacoma Gallery
Hetfield needs to be wasted to make a good album... so I don't know about there new release. In any case AC DC is crazy... Angus Young is insane on guitar... and I still like Bon Scott over Brain Johnson even though they both sound good. Sin City is my favourite AC DC song...
Old 06-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #22
tacohunter will become famous soon enoughtacohunter will become famous soon enough

tacohunter's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to mention... I'm also a big Nugent fan. When it comes to straight-out guitar ass-kicking he's the man. Saw him play back to back to back for 2.5 hours straight with no breaks or commentary. Awesome set.

He's also a bowhunter and funny as hell. Some friends and I got to hang out with him backstage a few years ago when he was here and had a blast.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #24
tacohunter will become famous soon enoughtacohunter will become famous soon enough

tacohunter's Tacoma Gallery
Stranglehold... excellent solo and bizarre lyrics. Pure Nuge.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:21 PM   #26
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah I like Pantera! One of my relatives used to play with them in high school. Unfortunately, I was too young to know what the hell was going on. But speaking of "hell yeah"...you guys need to listen to HELLYEAH. Chad Gray from Mudvayne, and Vinnie Paul backing him on drums...one of my favorite bands, hands down.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D-Btj1D7lvk
Old 06-30-2008, 11:55 PM   #27
the foreigner
06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold06tacomaprerunner is a splendid one to behold

06tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
phil anselmo kick ass man and the complete far beyond driven album is sick man
Old 07-01-2008, 08:21 AM   #28
Senior Executive of Nothing.
Agent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the rough

Agent7's Tacoma Gallery
The thing that sucks the most is that because of one douchebag that kills one of the best guitar players of all time... we will never see a true Pantera reunion ever. Dimebag was the man...
Old 07-01-2008, 08:24 AM   #29
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Hell yeah I like Pantera! One of my relatives used to play with them in high school. Unfortunately, I was too young to know what the hell was going on. But speaking of "hell yeah"...you guys need to listen to HELLYEAH. Chad Gray from Mudvayne, and Vinnie Paul backing him on drums...one of my favorite bands, hands down.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D-Btj1D7lvk
Hellyeah!

Personally, I think Alcohaulin' Ass is the best song on that CD. I love Hellyeah. I always liked Chad Gray but was never a big fan of Mudvayne. His voice is perfect for hellyeah.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:32 AM   #30
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
pantera focking rocks!!!! RIP Dimebag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km8xIs24UeY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qshXOioiT7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm2KeW9Ke2s
Old 07-01-2008, 08:46 AM   #31
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah dimebag was the man. throws of rejection at about 4:01 is the bomb the widdle is amazing
Old 07-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #32
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Pantera is a sick sick band whom reaks of awesomeness. Vulgar Display of Power is a mainstay in my ipod and has been the #6 CD in my Tacoma since I bought it. I'm getting older, so the high pitches guitar riffs from the 80's and 90's start to work my nerves sooner than they used too, but the general beats are still sick and Phil's voice is definately one of a kind. I think he and Dave Mustaine have the most recognizable voices of that era.
Lately, I've been into the heavier stuff, I think they call it black metal or something? More bass guitar, slower, heavier beats. Big fan of Hatebreed and Throwdown.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #33
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I have Metallica: Black, Pantera: Vulger Display of Power, Cowboys From Hell, and (had) Reinventing the Steel. All but the last are in my truck. Pantera is about as BadAss as it gets!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #34
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurri View Post
tallica should be comming out witha new album in the fall they said its compared to ride the lightning . i dont know about that
AC/DC rules though HANDS DOWN its like a tacoma what can you compare a tacoma too
actually i heard it was a cross between the black album and and justice for all. its coming out in september