LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

pantera

Old 06-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
pantera

anybody here listen to pantera or metallica
Old 06-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #3
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pantera

yeah so is cowboys from hell and battery
Old 06-30-2008, 07:07 PM   #5

pantera

yeah pretty much i mean theres alot of other stuff i like but metal especially old school metal i love it.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:08 PM   #6
azzurri is on a distinguished road
azzurri's Tacoma Gallery
wooo what about Mötley Crüe woooo
Old 06-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #7

yeah kick start my heart its a good one yeah there good
Old 06-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
Senior Executive of Nothing.
Agent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the rough

Agent7's Tacoma Gallery
oh god no... hair band metal is ghey... no offence if you were actually being serious.

I'm also a fan of Megadeth too... but some people either like one or the other (metallica or megadeth).
Old 06-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #9

oh no i hate hair metal. i was kiddn. u ever heard of sepultura
Old 06-30-2008, 07:30 PM   #10
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah megadeth and sepultura are fuckin bad ass, what about exodus "bounded by blood" heres a pic of me and Rob Dukes the lead singer for EXOUDUS.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
Agent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the roughAgent7 is a jewel in the rough

Agent7's Tacoma Gallery
Sick pic man.. Yeah Exodus is alright... Some Slayer songs are good too... I also blast White Zombie alot.

I haven't heard much Sepultura before...

As far as guitar riffs Zak Wylde is pretty amazing...

Man I could go on forever about music... lol
Old 06-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #12
azzurri's Tacoma Gallery
hey agent7 did you see ozz fest years back at the docks ???
also where you get those smoked head lights
Old 06-30-2008, 08:01 PM   #13
azzurri's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
zakk wylde and black label society are pretty kickass. between pantera and metallica..........i like a little pantera.....but metallica is pure awesomeness........we'll , their old stuff anyway.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #15

Agent7's Tacoma Gallery
Naw... I missed it... I would have given my left testicle to go... but I was out of town on work (deadline's suck). lol

I got the smoked headlights off ebay... but I do have a set of factory ones that I blacked out as well. The only reason I bought the ebay ones was because I was going to make a projector retrofit in the stock set. I've since changed my mind, so if your looking I'll black out the stocks and throw me a little cash and they're yours...
Old 06-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #16
azzurri's Tacoma Gallery
yo how much you looking for
Old 06-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #17
azzurri's Tacoma Gallery
tallica should be comming out witha new album in the fall they said its compared to ride the lightning . i dont know about that
AC/DC rules though HANDS DOWN its like a tacoma what can you compare a tacoma too
Old 06-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurri View Post
tallica should be comming out witha new album in the fall they said its compared to ride the lightning . i dont know about that
AC/DC rules though HANDS DOWN its like a tacoma what can you compare a tacoma too
hell yeah........ac/dc is friggin loud man!!! i went to a concert from their "ballbreaker" tour when it came to charlotte,nc. i couldnt hear for a week man!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #20
tacohunter will become famous soon enoughtacohunter will become famous soon enough

tacohunter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
yeah pretty much i mean theres alot of other stuff i like but metal especially old school metal i love it.
Amen...

Metallica... Pantera... Dio... Black Label Society... Ozzy... Iron Maiden... and dare I say it... Queensryche. (operation mindcrime was their best stuff)

I do like some of the newer stuff too... Machine Head has some good stuff and Shadows Fall is alright.

But... the old-school metal stuff is what I grew up with... Always my favorite to cut loose with when I need to blow off steam. Great in the gym.