Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

College Football

Old 08-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #41
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
UGA is a great team for sure. However, they have a really tough schedule. It will be almost impossible to get through that unscathed. LSU is a mystery with QB, etc... being new. Clemsuck might very well top that weak conference they play in, and they will likely take my Gamecocks after our horribly tough schedule down the end of the stretch. However, they will get clocked against a real team in a bowl game. If I had to put my money on anyone today then it would be Florida and a sleeper could very well be Tennessee.

It will be an interesting season as a Gamecock fan. Our defense is sitting in a position to be one of the best in the country. The depth is there this year to sustain a couple injuries on that side of the ball. However, our O-line is a big question and our QB is about as big a mystery. If the offense meshes and even plays just average then it could be a hell of a year for us. I'm thrilled it is almos here.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:55 PM   #43
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
Texas Tech Read Raiders!

UGA all the way! That is until I saw what TX Tech has to offer! Yee Hawww!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #46
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
Clemsuck might very well top that weak conference they play in, and they will likely take my Gamecocks after our horribly tough schedule down the end of the stretch.

is this another wait till next year...year?
Old 08-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #47
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Im calling it right now LSU loses first game of season to Appalachian State(go app)

GO Virginia Tech

Boston College sucks

National Title is Clemson or USC
Old 08-10-2008, 07:40 PM   #48
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

That's a lot of pressure on Tommy! They got great talent, but lack a coach.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #49
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Im calling it right now LSU loses first game of season to Appalachian State(go app)

GO Virginia Tech

Boston College sucks

thats BALLSY

I'd love it...but i'll be real surprised to see Clemson that high at the end
Old 08-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #50
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

GO Virginia Tech

Boston College sucks

Michigan last year. LSU this year? I'd love to see it
Old 08-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #51
JFelds is on a distinguished road
JFelds's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JFelds
GO BLUE!!!!!! Rich Rod will turn the program into a National Championship contender again!!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #52
I'd rather be in Jamaica...
TacoinSC is on a distinguished road
TacoinSC's Tacoma Gallery
Georgia all the way...Go Dawgs!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #53
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
FedEx BCS National Championship
Dolphin Stadium
Jan 8 2009

gators - trojans
no fk that. its all florida.... gators - 'noles
and stickin with the florida theme see the NFL thread
Old 08-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #54

I was looking at UGA's schedule again and good grief that is a tough schedule. There certainly would be NO question if they pulled that off with no loses.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:20 PM   #55
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
thats BALLSY

I'd love it...but i'll be real surprised to see Clemson that high at the end

Clemson thing you are prob right on! But I am sure on the LSU vs APP GAME! APP WILL WIN
Old 08-20-2008, 12:29 PM   #56
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
Georgia Dawgs all the way. starting the season out in the number one spot.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:09 PM   #57
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma

'nuff said. I'm glad to see the dawgs have some rep in here. Down in SWFL its hard being the only dawg fan surrounded by gators and ducks.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #58
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by montgomery_30824 View Post
Georgia Dawgs all the way. starting the season out in the number one spot.

Gerogia needs to quit being Florida's bitch first before they can talk about winning the NC
Old 08-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #59
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
Gerogia needs to quit being Florida's bitch first before they can talk about winning the NC
Thought they did a pretty good job of it last year.

I'm actually really looking forward to this years UGA/Fl game just to see if Urban Meyer has any shenanigans to pull after last years now infamous celebration penalty.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:36 PM   #60
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Clemson thing you are prob right on! But I am sure on the LSU vs APP GAME! APP WILL WIN
Here's my prediction for Clemson.....

We'll start off strong. we'll win the first few games and even win some where we are the underdog. we'll jump up in the rankings to like 5 or 6. Then we'll lose to someone like College of Charleston (i know, they dont even have a football team but somehow Bowden will figure out how to let them beat us) and after that it will all go downhill till we're not even in teh top 20. it happens every year. we beat the teams we're suppose to lose to then we lose to some team that shouldnt even be allowed to throw a football. i love clemson but i hate how they pull the same shit year after year