Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

College Football

Old 07-09-2008, 08:18 AM   #1
Caro-bama alliance
wareaglesc88 is on a distinguished road
wareaglesc88's Tacoma Gallery
College Football

Alright I have to start the discussions... I'm dying to see this season get underway.

Lay it out there. Got a favorite? Least-favorite? Know who's the next Nat'l Title team?

Let me hear it!
Old 07-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
CLEMSON TIGERS!!!!!!

usc cocks......BOOOOOOO

Next nat'l team will be LSU again
Old 07-09-2008, 08:22 AM   #3
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
Get Your Guns Up! I can't wait to see what Michael Crabtree will do for Texas Tech this year!
Old 07-09-2008, 08:24 AM   #4
Caro-bama alliance
Obviously I'm gonna show my love for Auburn.

I hate sounding like a "this year is the year" fan... but seriously, we're gonna be nuts this year. Our new offensive coordinator almost outscored UGA in Athens this last year, as Troy's OC. He did that with their players. We had him for our Bowl against Clemson and we pulled out a tough win.

We've beat UF the last 2 years, including their 13-1 Nat'l Title year (we were the '1'), nearly beat LSU in Baton Rouge until that last second miracle touchdown, and our run defense held Darren McFadden to 61 yards. His lowest total all season.

We hang tough with the best in the country starting in our own conference. We have so much potential this year... I just hope we act on it.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:26 AM   #6
Caro-bama alliance
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
See Avatar.
Unless we run into you in the SEC Championship, Tim Tebow will never know what it's like to beat Auburn. This last year's clutch win in the Swamp was legendary.

And yes, I will be talking smack to everyone in this thread.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:08 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
There doesn't need to be any discussion. I should just close this thread now.

LSU Tigers are the best!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #8
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Well, FSU will not be National Champions this year. But maybe soon they will compete again for it. Bobby Bowden is a great coach and a classy guy but it is time for him to retire. Maybe then FSU will relive their glory days!

And don't forget the FSU Girls!

I had to post a picture of them, I couldn't help myself!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:59 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
And don't forget the FSU Girls!

I had to post a picture of them, I couldn't help myself!
Ok MM I am a fan now!
Old 07-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
CLEMSON TIGERS!!!!!!

usc cocks......BOOOOOOO

x2
Old 07-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #11
IRISHDEVIL is on a distinguished road

IRISHDEVIL's Tacoma Gallery
Notredame all the way
Old 07-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #12
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Being that I go to Penn State...

GO STATE!

Even though I plan on selling all my tickets for profit.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Being that I go to Penn State...

GO STATE!

Even though I plan on selling all my tickets for profit.
= not a fan

at least down here thats how we roll
Old 07-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #14
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
See Avitar.

I have no room to talk smack to AU fans, and I know it, but it's always "their year" and they never get it done. Even when they're undefeated they're on the outside looking in. Good luck to 'em in all but one game, though.

I think UGA might have a shot this year. They're always good, but not often GREAT. I think that could change.

LSU won't win it again... Saban's players are finally out of there!

True football fans never sell student tickets for profit!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:28 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
True football fans never sell student tickets for profit!
im glad someone could back me up!

See ya in Atlanta!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #16
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Do we have any Buckeye fans out there? How 'bout that SEC?

College Football-ohiostate_0-9.jpg
Old 07-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #17
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
CLEMSON TIGERS!!!!!!

usc cocks......BOOOOOOO

X2

GO TIGERS!!!

to bad we're stuck with Bowden again....
Old 07-09-2008, 01:13 PM   #18
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
There doesn't need to be any discussion. I should just close this thread now.

LSU Tigers are the best!
i fullly agree with you
Old 07-09-2008, 01:14 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
X2

GO TIGERS!!!

to bad we're stuck with Bowden again....
you mean x3

and it could be worse...you could be a shamecock fan
Old 07-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #20
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i fullly agree with you
I'm glad.