Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Sports/running watch?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Sports/running watch?

So I got this nike running watch on ebay http://reviews.nike.com/9191/WC0035/reviews.htm. I do a lot of running, plus I wanted something sporty but nice enough I could wear around the office. I got this in the mail today, but it's way bigger and bulkier than I thought it would be. I'm built like a runner so my wrists arent that big so it looks ridiculous on me. Do any of you wear or know of any sportier watches that you'd recommend?
Old 09-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
bevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nice
bevans's Tacoma Gallery
maybe a G-shock? They look good and are durable.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevans View Post
maybe a G-shock? They look good and are durable.
Not big on casio...ugly ass watches imo.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #4
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
If your willing to drop duckets Suunto makes awesome watches
Old 09-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #5
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by middiedefense View Post
If your willing to drop duckets Suunto makes awesome watches
Nice find I've never heard of those...you're right they're spendy. Heh.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #6
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Suunto is a great watch!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Any other suggestions? Anyone have any particular watch/pictures to share? Suunto is probably out of my price range.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Ironman by Timex. A few of my friends have them and seem to really like them. They've all had the same one for years so I'd say they're durable. Personally, I can't pace myself to save my life so it's kind of a pointless investment for me. They're not bad on price either.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Thought i'd finish out this thread...I ended up getting this watch http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product. So far I love it, fits my wrist perfect.

Products Discussed in this Thread