Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show us your camping set ups

Old 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Show us your camping set ups

Show it off! Whether it be a simple tent, roof top tent, adventure trailer, sleeping platform in a topper, travel trailer etc.

Here, I hope you get some laughs out of this.

Old 09-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I can't find my newer pics. I'll have to take some next camping trip. Ok, it's not really camping (except for drinking and grilling)!
Attached Thumbnails
Show us your camping set ups-lion-country-safari-59-.jpg   Show us your camping set ups-cape-canaveral-17-.jpg  
Old 09-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
ive got another thread on my setup somewhere but...

Old 09-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
black taco- do you have a visor above your windshield?
Old 09-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #7
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Cool. Is that an air mattress in there?
yup air mattress, here my thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tra...rrangment.html
Old 09-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #8
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jason, can't make it to citrus this time around cause I booked a cruise.

Sharkie, yes I do. That's an old pic.Was planning to detail my truck and take some pics this weekend, but I detailed my patrol car for a 9-11 ceremony I went to.
Attached Thumbnails
Show us your camping set ups-27143e91.jpg  
Old 09-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #9
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Taco View Post
Jason, can't make it to citrus this time around cause I booked a cruise.

Sharkie, yes I do. That's an old pic.Was planning to detail my truck and take some pics this weekend, but I detailed my patrol car for a 9-11 ceremony I went to.
Oh duh. Now I remember you saying that. Sorry.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #10

Trust me if I would have known, I would have been there. It's all Ryan's fault for lack of planning. j/k I'll be waiting on the pics for sure. Really wanted to see Jesse's truck too. It's gonna look good!
Old 09-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #11
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Taco View Post
Trust me if I would have known, I would have been there. It's all Ryan's fault for lack of planning. j/k I'll be waiting on the pics for sure. Really wanted to see Jesse's truck too. It's gonna look good!
LOL!

Bump. I know I've seen many camping set ups on this site.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #12
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
What's the advantage for off the ground camping? I camp every year. I just could never figure it out. Is it to keep the predators away? Floods?

I only have to worry about snakes in my state and the occasional bear in PA. Once camp is set up I always end up going for a drive to collect wood or supplies.
I'm pretty sure just animals and such. Next time I go that tent will be going on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Those are so comfortable just have to worry about the bugs.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #17
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cheap but effective. Nice.

Trust me, that night when we set it up...I was in absolutely NO condition to do anything more....hell I'm surprised I got this up. Oh and btw, I waking up round 4am, crawled through the back window and slept the rest in the driver's seat. it was about 37* F when I woke up...I was wearing a shirt and shorts. And I had "missed" my sleeping bag.....the winds were around 15mph as well...it was a hell of a night
Old 09-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #18
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Trust me, that night when we set it up...I was in absolutely NO condition to do anything more....hell I'm surprised I got this up. Oh and btw, I waking up round 4am, crawled through the back window and slept the rest in the driver's seat. it was about 37* F when I woke up...I was wearing a shirt and shorts. And I had "missed" my sleeping bag.....the winds were around 15mph as well...it was a hell of a night
Sounds like fun, NOT! Hopefully next time you'll be more prepared.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds like fun, NOT! Hopefully next time you'll be more prepared.
I was prepared....just some minor complications arose
Old 09-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #20
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
DYI RTT ON 99 TACO @ LAKE BIG MAC IN NEBRASKA CERCA 2003.

A little ghetto, but wait till I get the photos of the new set uop on the 2005 taco

ill have to get the new photos and post soon

pics of the 05 with custom extendable arms for new DYI RTT used twice this last summer at big mac lake for windsurfing