Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

For the ones that hit the gym

Old 10-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
For the ones that hit the gym

What kinda music do you listen to? Im making a new playlist and I need some more motivational songs.
Im stuck with eminem and slipknot.
Anyone else got any good pump up songs?
Old 10-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
most of the time ill just listen to an underoath cd, makes me angry and my blood going
Old 10-24-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
TrevorTaco is a jewel in the roughTrevorTaco is a jewel in the roughTrevorTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
TrevorTaco's Tacoma Gallery
personally, i like lil wayne. Gets me goin in the gym. I also enjoy listening to kings of leon. Eminem is on my list as well, so your set with that.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
jamant12 has a spectacular aura aboutjamant12 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Mark
jamant12's Tacoma Gallery
Rage Against the Machine!
Old 10-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
die mf die by dope

forty ways by static-x

black by sevendust
Old 10-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #6
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
2 pac and biggie smalls
Old 10-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #7
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Depends what kind of music you're looking for. If it's hard music you can't go wrong with Disturbed. All their albums are great (imo)

When doing cardio & hiking I usually like club music, weight training and beating the punching bag metal is the way to go. If you need more suggestions let me know and I'll make you a list, alot of what I listen people usually have never heard of the bands.

Also, try www.525powertracks.com, they stream nonstop without any chit chat (unless doing an interview with a band).

Hope it helps. Have fun training!
Old 10-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #8
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Rob Zombie, Ozzy, Van Halen, the song Crimson Thunder by Hammerfalls (live version) what 09 tacoma said....Disturbed.

Music with kick ass guitar riffs. Fast pased rock songs, hip hop, rap.

There is so much out there, but like some one stated it has to be music to your liking otherwise it will just be noise.