LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NFL Football

Old 08-11-2008, 06:06 AM   #21
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th toyota View Post
just an old man wanting another chance at glory
Are we ever going to stop hearing about Favre? Today in the paper it had a story about all of these people cheering him as he was doing a punishment lap for fumbling a snap from the center. He claimed he just wanted to be one of the guys and if he screws up, take whatever punishment any of the other guys would have to take. I am soooo sick of him! It's a shame when egos take over and the superstars don't know when to quit. Usually when they come back they aren't near as good as they had been and that's all people remember. I think they should make a rule that if you retire you have to stay retired for at least 1 year.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:45 AM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im still a detroit lions fan......no matter how crappy or good their season happens to be. and hopefully, our carolina panthers are gonna do decent!!! dammit though......get rid of jake delhomme already!!! jeez!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #23
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
one word........PATS!!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
one word........PATS!!!!!
2 words......pats suck!!!! i dislike bellichick!!!!! randy moss is badass tho!!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:00 AM   #25
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
2 words......pats suck!!!! i dislike bellichick!!!!! randy moss is badass tho!!
dont forget that brady is gonna spank everyone's ass again this year!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #26
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Am I the only Falcon's fan on this forum?

Falcon's dynasty starts today!!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:08 AM   #27

Quote:
dont forget that brady is gonna spank everyone's ass again this year!
shit....brady probably has trouble spanking himself......he's gonna hit the shitter this year.....no doubt!!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:20 AM   #28

Quote:
shit....brady probably has trouble spanking himself......he's gonna hit the shitter this year.....no doubt!!
well w/ those models he's knocking up...there's no reason for him to spank himself!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #29

Quote:
well w/ those models he's knocking up...there's no reason for him to spank himself!
blah.....he's just a showoff man!!! the dude looks like friggin frankenstein!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #30
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
there's a new curse in Boston, started by Eli Manning and the Giants. lmao.. im still fuckin giddy about that game.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #31
JC870 is on a distinguished road

JC870's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post

I really hope the Falcons surprise me this year and post a record better than 4-12 this year. Hopefully Mike Smith will stick around and coach a complete season. Has Petrino been anywhere longer than couple of seasons? I guess Arkansas shouldn't get too attached.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:55 PM   #32
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post

Falcon fan here! I grew up a fan, been to a few games. Even when Vick played.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #33
JFelds is on a distinguished road
JFelds's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JFelds
Quote:
im still a detroit lions fan......no matter how crappy or good their season happens to be. and hopefully, our carolina panthers are gonna do decent!!! dammit though......get rid of jake delhomme already!!! jeez!!!
I thought I was the only Lions fan around! I was up in the D and went to see them play the Giants. The Fords need to sell the team and the Lions will start winning! They won the NFL Championship in 1956 and in 1957 the Fords bought the team. The rest is history, bad history GO LIONS!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #34
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-12-2008, 06:16 AM   #35
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
What, no Eagles fans out there????
Old 08-12-2008, 06:21 AM   #36
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
who dey! Who dey! Who dey think gonna beat them bengals?!!
Old 08-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #37
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
(:go dolphins one thing is for sure .they will be the most improved team in the league
Old 09-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #38
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudduck View Post
who dey! Who dey! Who dey think gonna beat them bengals?!!

Everybody

Just messing with you.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #39
Lord of Tomfoolery

Old 09-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #40
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
The Jaguars finally get their first win of the season!

Go Jaguars!!!